BY REPÊCHAGE

Repechage hydra medic sea mud perfecting mask reduces excess oil and minimizes the appearance of large pores. Kaolin clay absorbs impurities and clears breakouts for refined skin. Eucalyptus oil is a strong antiseptic that heals and stimulates. Ichthammol, a mineral derived from the Tyrolean alps, cleanses the skin and gets rid of bacteria. see more...

Sammy G.
crabtree
Yes yes yes! Holy grail mask! I got mine from CosmoProf and it’s made a huge difference in my skin’s appearance! It is a drying clay mask which I usually don’t love but this one leaves your skin feeling so moisturized and not dry at all! I’m obsessed!
M'leigh A.
My husband and I both like to use this mask because it's a great pick-me-up for our skin. It's hydrating and leaves the skin smooth while reducing oiliness. Our jar has lasted a really long time which is a plus!
Andrea S.
Mckinney, TX
I have tried several products of this brand and I like it so much because they are so natural and that is good for my skin

back