BY REPÊCHAGE

Infused with fresh seaweed and olive leaf extracts that help to balance and soothe sensitive skin. This formula, rich in Lactic Acid, gently eliminates dry, dead skin cells leaving the skin smooth with a naturally healthy glow. see more...

Emily L.
Bradenton, FL
This is a great product for sensitive, damaged or rosacea prone skin. Hydra 4 tonic is a hydrating toner that’s targeted at reducing redness and calming angry skin. Leaves my skin smooth and plump, instead of overly dried out like a lot of toners. This is meant for dry, sensitive or even aging skin. Not meant for oily skin.
Emily P.
New Salisbury, IN
Love this stuff . I spray it after wash my face and with my makeup primer ☺️ would definitely recommend
Adriel G.
hamilton
Love this use it every night and morning always makes my face feel refreshed and clean
Amy M.
Cleveland, TN
This is perfect for sensitive skin! I spritz all over my face after cleansing, or any time I need a little boost! I have repurchased and have backups!