BeautyFaceFacial SkincareRepêchage
Repechage Hydra 4 Mask for Sensitive Skin Professional

Repechage Hydra 4 Mask for Sensitive Skin Professional

by Repêchage

Removes dead skin cells to restore a youthful complexion. Formulated with fresh seaweed and olive leaf extracts to repair damaged skin caused by sun exposure and environmental factors. Skin is refreshed and rejuvenated.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Repechage Hydra 4 Mask for Sensitive Skin Professional!
Rachel B.
Medford, MN
I love this line. I use it on several clients of mine and it has worked very well for many of them. It is extremely moisturizing and it does what it is supposed to do!
Paige M.
El Paso, IL
Extremely hydrating. I use this more in the colder months around any dry spots I might get. Leave on for ten minutes,activate it with a steam towel and BOOM you’re good as new
Cara R.
Noblesville, IN
Amazing when skin is dry AND sensitive. Very gentle and hydrating mask and great ingredients! Great price compared to other high end skin care.
Destinee 🕊.
It makes me feel like I’m just helping my skin after “abusing” it with makeup. It makes me feel good.
Harley J.
Rockford, IL
I use this mask at least twice a week! This is my go too. Works great for all Skin types!
Luz D.
I love this mask is perfect for sensitive skin I tried it and I loved it. I recommend it with closed eyes 😍

Looking for your answer?