Repechage Eye Rescue Pads with Seaweed and Natural Tea uploaded by Vanna L.Repechage Eye Rescue Pads with Seaweed and Natural Tea uploaded by Vanna L.Repechage Eye Rescue Pads with Seaweed and Natural Tea uploaded by Vanna L.

BY REPECHAGE

Sooth and calm tired puffy eyes. Made with seaweed and four varieties of natural teas to calm, tone and moisturize eye area without irritation. Cleanse skin before applying pads. Gently place pads over eyelids. Leave on for 10 minutes or longer. see more...

Vanna L.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Beauty Junkie Expert
I received a 60-count container of Repechage Eye Rescue Pads free from the brand for review, and I actually wound up loving them! These came at a great time, because I was in the market for some new eye patches. These aren't like most eye patches I've used that are in a tear-drop shape - these are circular, and your eyes need to be closed when using them. At first I really didn't like the idea of having to have my eyes closed while wearing these, but after awhile, I got used to it. It was actually kind of nice being without any visual stimuli for 10 minutes; I like to listen to music or podcasts while wearing these, or just relax and reflect on my day. Soon I actually started looking forward to my time using them! These eye pads have a bunch of awesome ingredients, such as green tea leaf extract, rooibos leaf extract, chamomile flower oil, yerba mate leaf extract, aloe vera juice, algae extracts, and cucumber extract. All of these ingredients are great for soothing, brightening, and de-puffing eyes. I like to leave these on for a bit longer than the recommended 10 minutes, but even after 10 minutes, my eyes look so noticeably brighter! There's definitely a cooling effect and some mild tingling upon application, but that fades after a few minutes. The brightening effect is so noticeable that after removing these the first time I used them, there was a noticeable ring around my eyes where my eye area was much brighter than the surrounding skin. It was actually really funny (if not a bit alarming, I looked like a reverse panda!). I don't notice any irritation while using these, and my eyes feel moisturized and soothed. Overall, these have to be the best eye patches I've ever used, and $38 isn't too bad for the phenomenal results they deliver. Definite new fave!
Janine H.
Phoenix, AZ
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product is an award winner and it deserves to be. I keep my pads in the refrigerator and anytime I have puffy or tired eyes, I relax for 15 minutes with these pads and my eyes are fresh and revived.  The product is very effective at reducing puffiness and giving you a fresh awake appearance.  I love this entire line and I highly recommend it.  I've tried many of their products.  Top quality.