Repechage C-Serum Seaweed Filtrate 1fl.oz. 30mL uploaded by Vanna L.Repechage C-Serum Seaweed Filtrate 1fl.oz. 30mL uploaded by Vanna L.Repechage C-Serum Seaweed Filtrate 1fl.oz. 30mL uploaded by Vanna L.

BY REPECHAGE

This concentrated seaweed serum is a multi-vitamin supplement for the skin. Formulated to help speed-up cell regeneration, healing and restoring. C-Serum is a wealth of rejuvenating amino acids, vitamins and trace elements. see more...

Buy on Jet.com*
Vanna L.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I received the Repechage C-Serum Seaweed Filtrate Serum from the brand free for review. This little serum is chock-full of seaweed-y goodness; after water, algae is the second ingredient, making it pretty potent. A highly concentrated seaweed extract serum, C-Serum is rich in vitamins, minerals, and amino acids, and it helps skin retain moisture and helps to prevent the formation of fine lines and wrinkles. Repechage's products are all cruelty-free, paraben-free, gluten-free, and made exclusively in the USA. It's suitable for all skin types, especially skin that has early signs of aging with dehydration, fine lines, uneven skin tone, and blotchiness. It also would work well for oilier skin types that are prone to breakouts, as its oil-free formula helps replenish lost moisture without weighing down skin or clogging pores.The C-Serum comes in a heavy 30ml glass bottle with a plastic pump dispenser. Despite its name, the C-Serum is not a vitamin C serum, but rather a highly concentrated sea weed serum, with Laminaria Digitata (Seaweed) Extract and Chondrus Crispus (Carrageenan) as key ingredients. These are natural sources of vitamins, minerals, and amino acids, and help to soften, brighten, and replenish lost moisture to skin. As far as scent goes, this serum does have a rather potent, ocean-y scent; I can definitely detect seaweed. I actually kind of like the scent (is it weird to like how seaweed smells? Ha!), it reminds me of my childhood memories at the beach. If you're very sensitive to scents in your products, the smell might be a bit much, but I can't smell it once applied. The serum is a very watery, amber colored liquid that dispenses from the pump easily. I only need about 1-2 pumps to cover my entire face. I've used it twice daily for about a month, as per the instructions, and my bottle is almost empty, so one bottle has about 30 days worth of product. Since the serum itself is so watery, I apply it before any of my essences or thicker serums, and it sinks in almost immediately, leaving behind a slightly tacky finish that disappears completely after a few minutes. I do notice an immediate plumping/hydrating effect when I use this, but the real magic came from using it regularly for a few weeks - while I didn't notice much goin' on at first, after 3 weeks or so, my skin definitely started taking on a more healthy, "from the inside" type of glow, and where my skin is usually parched and dull by the end of the day, it's had a much easier time hanging on to moisture. I was honestly a bit disenchanted with this for the first couple weeks of use, as I didn't notice anything beyond mild hydration and subtle brightening, which for $60 a bottle is just not enough. I'm so glad I stuck with this little serum though; I think this is one of those products where it will take a little while to notice any big changes, but will definitely work some inner magic by repairing and brightening your complexion. As much as I love immediate, palpable results (which is why I love the instant gratification of sheet masks so much), I really appreciate a product that can truly repair my skin and prevent future fine lines and dehydration, especially one that's no fuss, sinks in quickly, and doesn't leave behind any stickiness or irritation. I'd definitely consider buying this serum again in the future (maybe when $60 won't put such a dent in my finances) now that I've seen the long term effects it can have on my skin. Highly recommended!
Gina B.
Seaford , Ny
I loveeeee repechages vitamin c serum it's great for under your moisturizer. It doesn't have a scent I use it twice maybe three times a week mostly after a deep exfoliation. You can buy it at spas that use repechage
Susan A.
Brooklyn, NY
Did you see results? How is the smell