Repechage Algo Mist

by Repêchage

Adds instant moisture to the skin in a fine mist, delivered without propellants. Refreshes, hydrates and tones skin. For use in the morning, at bedtime or any time skin needs refreshing. Alcohol-free.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Repechage Algo Mist!
Carol Z.
Wayne
Repechage Algo Mist uploaded by Carol Z.
Repechage Algo Mist uploaded by Carol Z.
Seaweed in my dictionary means hydration,anti-aging and anti-inflammatory. That's enough for me to buy. It's smells really nice too, a very mild calm spa scent. I've gone through many bottles of these already, especially during the summer. I use it as a toner too. I usually spray more than I really should on my face, I like to have face soak in on it, It really calms my skin and mood.
Taylor T.
Ann Arbor, MI
I love repechage products. They are all natural and it's great if you have sensitive skin and/or very picky about what ingredients are in your skin care. It's a bit pricey but definitely worth it. It lasts a long time and you can definitely see a difference with just a week/week & a half worth of use.
Alexis V.
Ann Arbor, MI
I love algo mist! I use it multiple times throughout the day to refresh my look and my face! I use it at night after I am done toning and I use it to set my makeup as well. I usually use it mid day to refresh my face too! Love love love!
Emily M.
Bradenton, FL
This is great for traveling or moisturizing on the go! Perfect for long car rides, plane rides or dry days where you know you’ll be away from home. Super refreshing mist makes you feel cool and clean!
Gail B.
Nova Scotia
Such a really nice refreshing facial toner. Very gentle on the skin, no strong fragrance.
Charlotte R.
Doral, FL
Perfecta para viajes, si no tienes mucho tiempo para aplicarte cremas y mascarillas solo tienes q usar este spray, puede ser algo costoso pero vale la pena y dura un buen tiempo, yo los compro en mi país en Santo Domingo en Fatima Scheker spa supplies, que sob los suplidores de la marca en República Dominicana

Looking for your answer?