Repashy Super Foods Crested Gecko Meal Replacement Powder, 3 oz. uploaded by Mel M.

BY REPASHY

Repashy Super Foods Crested Gecko Meal Replacement PowderOur Repashy Super Foods Crested Gecko Meal Replacement Powder is an all-in-one super food for all fruit-eating geckos such as Rhacodactylus, Phelsuma, and Gekko. Also a great supplement for other species such as Anoles, Skinks, Chameleons, & Iguanids. An economical and easy to use powder-just add water. No further supplementation is required for fruit-eating geckos when feeding this meal replacement powder. Refrigeration will extend product life. Crested Gecko Meal Replacement Powder was developed by Allen Repashy and is the product of years of research and development with the largest collection of Rhacodactylus in captivity. It is the result of a no expense spared formulation that utilizes balanced, natural, whole foods so that it can be use exclusively, eliminating the need for the feeding of any insects. This is not a supplement, but a balanced diet that provides complete nutrition to your gecko. see more...

Abby B.
Blacksburg, VA
I could never get my crested gecko to go for this brand. She goes crazy for Pangea gecko diet though so I know it’s not for lack of her being hungry. This bottle is also very overpriced in stores compared to online.
Sophie B.
Minneapolis , MN
Best crested gecko food out there in my opinion. The scent of all the other foods make me wanna vomit, this one smells pleasantly like bananas. Complete crested diet in a jar. Convenient. Reasonably priced.
Megan W.
Dalton, PA
This is the only crested gecko diet my crestie will eat. For the first several months I had him he refused all CGD until I tried this. I've tried many types of Pangea as well as several other recommended brands to no avail. I was struggling so much to get him to eat I tried mixing Pangea with apple juice, raw honey, changed the consistency, changed where the food was (bottom of the tank, feeding ledge, etc), took away insects (this was hard but I knew he wouldn't allow himself to starve. This was the first type of food he's ever finished an entire bowl of. He is still hard to deal with (impossible to tame after well over a year) but at least we don't struggle with food anymore.
breonna g.
danville
My crested gecko likes it every now and then. He likes his food mixed so he cant eat just this everyday i have to switch but this is one of the favs from my geckos. Repashy Super Foods Crested Gecko Meal Replacement Powder, 3 oz.
Michelle K.
Washington, NJ
My gecko didn't seem to like this. I asked the animal shop and they said they feed them this as well. Not sure if he just ate such a small amount that I couldn't tell, but it also dried out super fast. They're in a heated tank, so the water absorbed in a few hours.
Katherine O.
Kingsville
This is the only food my gecko will eat. We tried to get some little squares of food for her but she wouldn’t touch it. She just loves this stuff!
veronica r.
My crested gecko disliked it . I try to feed it to him . Didn't really meet my expectation .
Adelina F.
BRADFORD, BRADFORD
Good product both of my crested geckos love it. I'm planning to buy them the other flavours as well as I only bought the mango insects, and banana pie which they loved it. I recommend this brand as it has all the good things you gecko needs such as calcium and it's seems to be very delicious for them. [product:repashy-super-foods-crested-gecko-meal-replacement-powder,-3-oz.] [product:repashy-super-foods-crested-gecko-meal-replacement-powder,-3-oz.]
Charlotte L.
Gilbrook way, Rochdale
It is a good price in line with the rest of the market. My geckos like it but they respond better to pangea as it seems to have a stronger smell and i assume is more tasty simce they prefer it. I would say pangea over repashy but it is still a good option and provides adequate nutrition.
Mel M.
I have 2 crested geckos, and 1 Gargoyle gecko😆 They all seem to enjoy it✅✔ So no complaints. If you keep your tank at proper Temps🌡, and humidity💧it doesn't dry out too fast. But keep in mind food should be changed after 24-48hrs🕛anyway. I also use Pangea for my geckos, but one seems to prefer the Repashy over it! All in all its a great Meal replacement. Just not for every gecko!