BeautyFaceFacial SkincareClinique
Repairwear Laser Focus Smooths, Restores, Corrects

Repairwear Laser Focus Smooths, Restores, Corrects

Shop Clinique Repairwear Laser Focus Smooths, Restores, Corrects. Enjoy free shipping and free returns plus a free gift and 3 free samples with every purchase at Bluemercury.com.

Does it work effectively ?
Really would love to try this. Is it gentle on sensitive skin? Do you use it before or after you moisturize? [product:clinique-repairwear-laser-focustm-smooths-restores-corrects]
Start your review of Repairwear Laser Focus Smooths, Restores, Corrects!
How would you rate this product?
Kymmia M.
Katy, TX
Repairwear Laser Focus Smooths, Restores, Corrects uploaded by Kymmia M.
Purchased at: Macy's
My go to when I find my face overwhelmed with acne scars and hyperpigmentation! Does an excellent job at repairing and restoring my skin and eliminated patches of hyperpigmentation on my skin. Additionally it’s a great light moisturizer that is super moisturizing and doesn’t clog my pores.
Cinthia M.
pflugerville
Repairwear Laser Focus Smooths, Restores, Corrects uploaded by Cinthia M.
My favorite serum it works amazing, I first Applied it and then Repairwear uplifting spf 15 Dry combination to oily.
OLGA Y.
Repairwear Laser Focus Smooths, Restores, Corrects uploaded by OLGA Y.
I will make the order from Clinique and repurchase it. I add this product to my morning and evening routines. I apply serum over face and under my eye area. I like my skin condition and under eyes area. It looks better than before. Serum from Clinique smoothes the skin and some wrinkles. This product can be great for all skin types, even for sensitive skin, because it's fragrance fragrance free and doesn't have the color.
Clara C.
Davie, FL
Repairwear Laser Focus Smooths, Restores, Corrects uploaded by Clara C.
I apply this Clinique serum day and night, it is a concentrated serum that repairs according to the need of your skin, corrects, repairs and can be applied around the eyes. It is not fatty and I have noticed changes in skin. I think that being dermatologically tested works a little slower.
Aliana V.
Plantation, FL
CLINIQUE Repairwear Laser Focus I’m 29, and I have dry combination skin with some redness on my cheeks y used this serum for the last 6 months and didn’t see many results , I only used at nights after I washed my face and then applied moisturizer, I like Clinique and I have been using this brand for a few years but this serum was disappointing for me. Tengo 29 años con piel seca combinada, used este serum por los últimos 6 meses y en realidad no vi muchos resultados, a lo mejor no fue el serum correcto para mi tipo de piel y mi edad, lo aplicaba luego de lavar mi cara y antes de la crema hidratante, la verdad me gusta mucho Clinique y he usado esta marca por los últimos años pero este serum no funcionó para mi.
Katie T.
Rochester, MN
Love this lightweight serum. I use it every day before moisturizing. I noticed in just a week of use that my fine lines and wrinkles looked less noticeable, so I’m impressed! Moderate price point given most anti aging serums are outrageously expensive
Rebecca H.
Columbus, OH
Repairwear Laser Focus Smooths, Restores, Corrects uploaded by Rebecca H.
Initially, I only invested in the 1.0- I had honestly hoped that, for the price I’d hate it. But no such luck. I absolutely love this product. Like most serums, it’ll take some time before you’ll begin to notice anything happening. But around the 60 day mark I realized that my skin was retaining moisture better, the fine lines around my eyes were slowly disappearing and some old dark acne spots had seemingly faded away. Now, it’s definitely on the pricier side- about $52 an ounce but it’s so worth it, and a little goes a long way. EDIT: As of January 2021, I have stopped using this serum. After fighting an endless blackhead battle, I removed all products with silicone from my routine. It seems to have done the trick.
Chethana E.
San Gabriel, CA
This serum feels nice and sinks in quickly but leaves a light, tacky layer of product on my skin, which I’m not a fan off. I also did not notice any improvement in my skin after months of use. Very disappointing for the high price.
Sammi H.
Tampa, FL
I love this helps my skin so much is a bit pricey but super gentle on the skin and works well
Faiza M.
This has got to be the best product I have ever used.  I was so very impressed with this.  I saw amazing results.  I saw more suppleness.  I saw smoother lines.  I found younger looking, fresher looking,  amazing looking skin.  It is so refreshing to find a product that does what it promises.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Heather A.
1,647 reviews
il y a 2 ans
Kymmia M. il y a 2 ans
It’s very gentle! It’s very light so it’s not clogging for the pores at all, and since it’s so light I use it prior moisturizing