Repair & Protect Pantene Pro-V Repair and Protect Shampoo 25.4 fl oz - Repair Shampoo

BY PANTENE

Help stop damage starting now with Pantene Pro-V Repair and Protect Shampoo. This repair shampoo utilizes a nourishing cleansing formula that works together with the conditioner to repair 6 months of damage in 1 use by helping to restore smoothness, shine, and manageability to hair. Its strand-protecting dual-polymer formula contains damage-defying antioxidants that help prevent protein loss to protect hair from the inside out. Use with a Repair and Protect Collection conditioner for clinically proven healthier hair with every wash, as compared to a non-conditioning shampoo. see more...

Emily R.
I used this shampoo for years and years and thought it was the best I would find for my frizzy, wavy, unmanageable blonde hair; it smoothed and hydrated it, besides smelling nice and lathering like crazy, which I liked in a shampoo. I loved Pantene's Pro-V line until I tried a sulfate-free shampoo, but since starting that, I'm not going back. I'm using Loreal's EverSleek sulfate-free shampoo, and it took a while to get used to much less lathering, but my hair is shinier, so much smoother, and so much easier to maintain.
Krobau O.
That proudct pantene was ok Not nice. I didnt like it at all! The sent was amzing and not long lasting as i hoped. It lathered fine just like hand soap. It was from walmart and there shampoos are really decent but this was trash and i will NOT buy this again
Christina Davila K.
Clovis, CA
I used this shampoo to repair my dull hair. It had split ends, no shine, no softness. It turned my hair around in less than a week and I also love the scent of Pantene. I am careful on how much conditioner I use. I feel if I use too much my hair gets oily but as long as I watch the amount I use I'm good👍👍🏻2 thumbs
Robin T.
Ogden, UT
I get this bigger bottle because you get more for your money, per ounce it's cheaper than the smaller bottles. This shampoo is very moisturizing and I have noticed less if any split ends when I use it. My hair feels strong and soft! I like the scent, and it really works up a great lather for my hair
Shahadah E.
This product works pretty well. You can find at Walmart. It's great for both dry and oily scalp. The scent I nice and long lasting. It is a great working shampoo, I just wish it had less chemicals and more natural ingredients. It can irritate my skin on my body at times.
Jordan S.
Grovetown, GA
I love Pantene for the price you pay and the product you get. It smells wonderful, your hair feels clean and crisp when you are out. So many similar products don't leave your hair feeling as great as this does. Especially when you use the conditioner with it!
Victoria F.
Orlando, FL
This shampoo smells amazing and cleans my hair really well. I don't feel stripped when I am done but I feel clean. It lathers really well and thick. It's easy to rinse out though. The smell stays for a long time but it isn't overwhelming. I love it!
Brizeida B.
I like that I don't need conditioner when I use Pantene shampoo. It leaves your hair super soft and smelling nice. I recommend everyone to try it! It's an awesome product!!
Jasmine M.
Sanford, NC
This is the shampoo in my bathtub right now! It helps repair your hair and helps a lot with split ends and dry hair! The smell is great and long lasting. I love Pantene and it's products because of how effective all their products are!
Jessica D.
Pantene just isn’t my favorite. I find myself having to wash my hair more frequently when using Pantene products. It doesn’t make my hair look any better or do anything to make it feel better. I’m overall disappointed with it and don’t usually buy it anymore.