Repair & Protect Pantene Pro-V Repair and Protect Shampoo 25.4 fl oz - Repair Shampoo

BY PANTENE

Help stop damage starting now with Pantene Pro-V Repair and Protect Shampoo. This repair shampoo utilizes a nourishing cleansing formula that works together with the conditioner to repair 6 months of damage in 1 use by helping to restore smoothness, shine, and manageability to hair. Its strand-protecting dual-polymer formula contains damage-defying antioxidants that help prevent protein loss to protect hair from the inside out. Use with a Repair and Protect Collection conditioner for clinically proven healthier hair with every wash, as compared to a non-conditioning shampoo. see more...

Briana S.
Briana S.
This in general a Pantene thing but I totally disliked this product! my mom had always bought Pantene and conditioners and I loved them because they made my hair feel super soft but then I figured out why. When I was getting a perm done on my hair my hair stylist asked if I used Pantene and I said yes she informed me that Pantene actually leaves a waxy coating on your hair which makes your hair feel the way it does . She had to use double the perm chemical and informed me from previous times that's probably what caused hair dyes to not show up correctly in my hair as well. Stay away from Pantene products!
Jackie G.
Jackie G.
Houston , TX
My hair is really damaged so I was afraid this shampoo wasn't going to work, but fortunately it's worked amazing! It left my hair manageable and it also left my hair shiny. Compared to the other shampoos that I've tried for repairing my hair, this has been the best one so far. I also loved the smell of it. It's smells amazing! I would definitely buy this product again and buy it in the future.
Amber H.
Amber H.
I usually wont buy pantene due to the price cause I'm a total cheap skate and i also don't usually buy the same shampoo and conditioner over and over. But i just keep buying this stuff! I love it. Makes my hair feel better it smells amazing and stays smelling amazing. Doesn't weigh my hair down and brings out my natural curl. Love love love it!
I tried this shampoo many times and I wish it worked for my hair but it just had too many chemicals that it was damaging my hair. I also noticed that every time I used the shampoo, I would get breakouts on my forehead. I think it's due to the shampoo because I have bangs and I completely stopped using it.
Ellen D.
Ellen D.
I love this hair product, and quality is guaranteed with Pantene! I love how this shampoo smelled, and I definitely noticed my hair was smoothr, shinier, and looked very healthy! I wouldn't say I have damaged hair, but I love that it has a protect factor too to keep my hair healthy!
Dominique L.
Dominique L.
Haymarket, VA
I use to work 4 hour shifts inside a swimming pool and to avoid damage I would use this shampoo and it worked. It even reduced the amount of hair that I was shedding while in the shower. Its not a heavy product at all and its easy to wash out. It leaves my scalp nice and clean.
Ericka P.
Ericka P.
I liked this shampoo a lot when I used it a while back. Even though it has sulfate a I feel like it truly dos improve the look of my hair. The only thing I didn't like was that the conditioner made my hair feel a little waxy but it did make it look even shinier than usual!
Amanda C.
Amanda C.
Klamath Falls, OR
I'll start with this- I know Pantene is bad for my hair, but sometimes I still buy it. I love the way it smells and I love the way it makes my hair feel. However, I don't recommend this product for long term use as it can damage the hair and leave it feeling waxy.
casey b.
casey b.
Milford, DE
I received this from a vox box and let me just say....AMAZING!!! After my trial I had just picked up a quick suave keratin shampoo after blow dry my hair felt awful! I quickly resorted back to this sample and realized I loved the way it left my hair feeling!
Breana B.
Breana B.
Gainesville , FL
This product is great on my sisters very thick hair, but it's the opposite on my very thin hair. It's very heavy and makes my hair way too oily. The good side is that it makes my hair very soft. For my sister it fixed her damaged hair and it looks amazing.