Rep RE:P Nutrinature Ultra All-Night Moisture and Relief Mask uploaded by Lauren H.

BY RE:P.

There are never enough hours in the day to accomplish everything on our to-do list, which is why we love any product that works while we're sleeping-like this awesome mask. It's formulated with niacinamide to help your skin retain elasticity so you can wake up with a dewy, radiant complexion. The product also contains calendula and tea tree oil, both of which are anti-inflammatory and anti-septic, so it's great for combination to oily skin. Say good morning to a beautiful glow. see more...

Lauren H.
Dallas
When I say this most rising night mask is perfect for acne prone skin, I mean it. Are use this mask as the final step in my 15 step skincare routine. And can be found on a Korean beauty/skincare site called Soko Glam! I don’t think it’s pricey, but it does last a long time. It has a subtle smell not overwhelming. Plus it’s not sticky feeling!
Chloe S.
Portland
This is a super high quality overnight moisturizer. Each pump gives you a controlled amount about the size of a pea which is all I need for one application. I also love the smell of this moisturizer, which is some combination of the lemon balm, basil, tea tree, and apple mint active ingredients! I splurged on this because I rotate through other moisturizers enough that it would last a long time.
Caitlin M.
I'm super into this product. I had never heard of the brand or this product and now I'm wondering where it has been all my life.

The texture is smooth and doesn't leave my skin oily or sticky. I love anything with niacinamides and tea tree oil because they're so calming to my sometimes red skin. Ultimately it's fantastic for calming redness and plumping up skin, all without adding excess oil. Praise!
Vanessa V.
Sacramento, CA
I love this product when my skin needs an extra boost in hydration and looks dull. At night after I double cleanse and go through the routine of toner, serum, etc. I use this as the last step before bed. A small amount goes a long way. Gently pat it on your face and go to sleep. When I wake up in the morning my skin looks like it's glowing and hydrated. Reminder: this is meant to be a sleep mask. So make sure to wash it off in the morning. If you have sensitive skin/acne prone skin leaving it on all day can cause some red bumps to pop up. Love this brand for being natural.