BY REP

From casually touching our nose to diving into a chlorine-filled pool, we face lots of potential skin irritants everyday-which can then transform into buildup, clogged pores, and (shudder) pimples. Fortunately, we have this natural, soothing clay mask from the skincare experts at RE:P to leave us with a squeaky-clean slate. True to its name, the mask features real fresh herbs to gently exfoliate while kaolin clay works like a magnet to draw out impurities and remove debris. The result? Reduced r see more...

Brittany K.
I received this sample from Ipsy. I am glad to try more Asian beauty products like this mask. I liked the short amount of time (5-10 mins.) required in the directions. I also liked how gentle the mask was and that you could see chunks of the actual herbs used. I don’t think it does much to reduce redness but I used it to calm my skin after feeling irritated and broken out. The smell is super strong!
Mary Katherine P.
State Univ, AR
I got this as a sample and fell in love!!! Seriously so calming and hydrating... my skin feels so amazing after using this... wow I love it! I want the full size bottle! You only need a little bit and that little bit goes a long way.... it's very thick which I love and spreads easily and well. It even haves pieces of herbs in it!!
Bre S.
Baltimore, MD
Love your skin 😊 Clay mask I've been using for a while. A little goes a long way. Reduces redness and doesn't leave my face feeling dry. Far exceeds my expectations. Still have a bit left but I'll definitely be buying more for myself. I got this product in one of my monthly ipsy bags.
Holly S.
I got a sample of this in my Ipsy Glam bag and was excited to see a face mask that is supposed to soothe and calm the skin since I do suffer from rosacea. Calendula is typically used to treat skin irritations and looks like Orange pulps when dried out which you can see in the mask. I'm assuming the chamomile in the mask made it very cooling which felt like was irritating my rosacea.👎🏼I didn't notice anymore redness when I washed it off but it was a little uncomfortable at first🍊🍊
Katelin L.
Christiansburg, VA
I recieved this from ipsy Can't explain how much I love this! It has helped me a lot with the redness I only have a tiny bit of redness but not bad of my skin, and with my "T-zone", and it happened after the very first use! And it smells incredible. It is also gentle with sensitive skin like mine, and makes the bacterial pimples go away so quick! They will be gone by the following morning.
Michelle H.
Wausau, WI
This is one of my favorite EVERRR masks to use... it’s absolutely crazy how you can FEEL the calming effect as SOON as you put it on your face. It’s like xanex for your face... takes away all inflammation and leaves you with amazingly calm skin. Bye redness!
Marissa M.
I’ve been using a sample of this that I got in my Ipsy bag subscription and it’s amazing! I love the scent and it makes my skin feel so good afterwards! Would definitely consider purchasing the full size item!
Hannah L.
Azusa, CA
Wonderful wash-off mask! Easy to apply all over the face. As you leave it on for 5-10 minutes it starts to give this cooling feeling. When I washed it off my face felt so clean and fresh and also hydrated, which is important for me. I could definitely tell it was a natural formula. I got this in an ipsy glam bag, so it's just a sample size, but I would buy this again, it works so well!
Vanessa A.
Bushkill, PA
re:p, real elemental practice Bio Fresh Mask with Real Calming Herb was a bit disappointing. It did not calm the redness on my face. It did make my skin feel really soft. It really has big chunks of herbs in it. It smells very botanical and not in a good way. I got it in my ipsy bag and will not purchase or finish the product
Megan B.
I received this in my September Ipsy bag. I love trying new masks. This one works really well and makes my face feel really smooth. However, I have scent triggered migraines. This products smell is too strong for me and it triggered a migraine. Otherwise, it's a great product.
Kalhia R.
Miami
I would like you to tell me about your experience with this mask if someone has used it. I arrived last month in a bag of Ipsy and did not know this mark. I await your comments !!!! Xoxo Rep RE:P Bio Fresh Mask with Real Calming Herb