Rep RE:P Bio Fresh Mask with Real Calming Herb uploaded by Holly S.Rep RE:P Bio Fresh Mask with Real Calming Herb uploaded by Katelin L.Rep RE:P Bio Fresh Mask with Real Calming Herb uploaded by Morgan W.

BY REP

From casually touching our nose to diving into a chlorine-filled pool, we face lots of potential skin irritants everyday-which can then transform into buildup, clogged pores, and (shudder) pimples. Fortunately, we have this natural, soothing clay mask from the skincare experts at RE:P to leave us with a squeaky-clean slate. True to its name, the mask features real fresh herbs to gently exfoliate while kaolin clay works like a magnet to draw out impurities and remove debris. The result? Reduced r see more...

Cherise1676 ..
Cherise1676 ..
Indianapolis, IN
This mask is by far one of the best fresh ingredient masks I've tried (including Lush) with this mask I feel I can see a difference after the first use up until my 10th use, this mask makes such a positive difference in my skin. The scent of this mask is nice I can't exactly put my finger on what it is that I smell, it isn't perfume or a specific fragrance yet I smell the ingredients, it's very nice and refreshing.
With this mask I find I get results wether I use a thin or thick layer which is nice if you're wanting to stretch the time that the jar lasts. I let this mask set until it's completely dry then wash off with warm water then pat dry.
Upon rinsing off and patting dry my face feels smooth and clean yet never overly dry, my overall skin appears younger and more refreshed as if I'd just came back from a day at the spa. My pores are clear and redness is visibly reduced. I find that it doesn't agitate my sensitive skin or create future breakouts.
My pore size is slightly reduced and blackheads appear smaller as well. All around this mask is one of a kind and doesn't get the attention it deserves.
5/5 for me, this mask knocks higher end masks out of the park!
Morgan W.
Morgan W.
Annandale, VA
This mask has a brand new fan! I got a trial size of it through birchbox and I have to say I'm looking into buying full sized! The mask goes on easily (I used my fingers) and it feels smooth as I rubbed it into my cheeks and forehead. I let it sit for about as long as it took me to shave my legs and by the time I was done it was dry enough that it cracked when I opened my mouth wide. I love the feel of washing of a dried mask and this somehow felt even more luxurious. The scent is soothing and my face felt soft and cleansed when I finished rinsing and dried. Luckily I didn't have to use a ton of the sample for one mask so I've got 2-3 more before up-ing my game! Great product!
Jayda H.
Jayda H.
This mask is great! I received this product through Ipsy and I recently just tried it for the first time and I already noticed a difference. It feels very cooling on the skin when applied. It makes my skin very smooth directly after it is applied and removed. It doesn't only make you face smooth but it also makes your face very hydrated! The only problem with this product is the smell, it has a very strong scent to it that's not very pleasing, but I don't mind it because the mask works wonders! Definitely recommend!
Holly S.
Holly S.
I got a sample of this in my Ipsy Glam bag and was excited to see a face mask that is supposed to soothe and calm the skin since I do suffer from rosacea. Calendula is typically used to treat skin irritations and looks like Orange pulps when dried out which you can see in the mask. I'm assuming the chamomile in the mask made it very cooling which felt like was irritating my rosacea.๐Ÿ‘Ž๐ŸผI didn't notice anymore redness when I washed it off but it was a little uncomfortable at first๐ŸŠ๐ŸŠ
Hannah L.
Hannah L.
Carmichael
Wonderful wash-off mask! Easy to apply all over the face. As you leave it on for 5-10 minutes it starts to give this cooling feeling. When I washed it off my face felt so clean and fresh and also hydrated, which is important for me. I could definitely tell it was a natural formula. I got this in an ipsy glam bag, so it's just a sample size, but I would buy this again, it works so well!
Katelin L.
Katelin L.
Christiansbrg, VA
I recieved this from ipsy Can't explain how much I love this! It has helped me a lot with the redness I only have a tiny bit of redness but not bad of my skin, and with my "T-zone", and it happened after the very first use! And it smells incredible. It is also gentle with sensitive skin like mine, and makes the bacterial pimples go away so quick! They will be gone by the following morning.
Alana C.
Alana C.
This stuff was... Weird. It's supposed to be like "nature" I think and it was.. Relaxing, but it was a weird texture and has like pieces of nature in it? Kinda gross.. Wasn't super hydrating (I put on moisturizer afterwards)... Seemed like an okay mask.. Just don't know if it did a whole lot!
Hannah  G.
Hannah G.
Knoxville, TN
What can I say about this? It's AMAZING. I received this in my ipsy bag and I've used it so much since then. It makes your face feel amazing and it's so gentle. It also smells heavenly. I will definitely be buying some in the future when mine runs out.
Yahaira m.
Yahaira m.
San Bruno, CA
I received this in my birchbox and I just ordered a full size. What I love about this mask if that its ingredients are fresh and second the fact that it feel so good! The mask really improves your skin appearance and overall I was very impressed.
Cierra C.
Cierra C.
Pittsburgh, PA
I received this face mask in my ipsy bag . I used it two tines already its really great. I plan on buying a full size container