BY REP

From casually touching our nose to diving into a chlorine-filled pool, we face lots of potential skin irritants everyday-which can then transform into buildup, clogged pores, and (shudder) pimples. Fortunately, we have this natural, soothing clay mask from the skincare experts at RE:P to leave us with a squeaky-clean slate. True to its name, the mask features real fresh herbs to gently exfoliate while kaolin clay works like a magnet to draw out impurities and remove debris. The result? Reduced r see more...

• I would like you to tell me about your experience with th...1 Answers
Rep RE:P Bio Fresh Mask with Real Calming Herb
  • "This mask is by far one of the best fresh ingredient masks I've tried (including Lush) with this mask I feel I can see a difference after the first use up until my 10th use, this mask makes such a positive difference in my skin. The scent of this mask is nice I can't exactly put my finger on what it is that I smell, it isn't perfume or a specific fragrance yet I smell the ingredients, it's very nice and refreshing. With this mask I find I get results wether I use a thin or thick layer which is nice if you're wanting to stretch the time that the jar lasts. I let this mask set until it's completely dry then wash off with warm water then pat dry. Upon rinsing off and patting dry my face feels smooth and clean yet never overly dry, my overall skin appears younger and more refreshed as if I'd just came back from a day at the spa. My pores are clear and redness is visibly reduced. I find that it doesn't agitate my sensitive skin or create future breakouts. My pore size is slightly reduced and blackheads appear smaller as well. All around this mask is one of a kind and doesn't get the attention it deserves. 5/5 for me, this mask knocks higher end masks out of the park!" in 5 reviews
Elyse F.
Emerald
This is my all time favorite skin care mask. I got it as a sample and bought the big one as soon as I finished the sample up. I love it. I love the packaging. I love how smooth it makes my skin feel. It has this calming and gentle feeling while you are rubbing it in. I will always have this product. I will be buying the sister masks that go with it.
Heather B.
Pittsburgh, PA
I received this mask from Ipsy and while I've only used it a handful of times, I really do like it. I have very sensitive skin and this is very gentle and doesn't irritate me at all. My skin is also oily and acne prone and this does not leave my face looking extra oily. Infact my skin its smooth, soft and not as oily looking as it is before I use this mask. [product:rep-re:p-bio-fresh-mask-with-real-calming-herb]
Kat S.
I love this mask!! Its made without 6 major parabens so it's super healthy for your skin. It's so soothing and clams my skin so much. It gently exfoliates as well as smelling amazing!! I love this brand because it has natural herbs.
Bre S.
Baltimore, MD
Love your skin 😊 Clay mask I've been using for a while. A little goes a long way. Reduces redness and doesn't leave my face feeling dry. Far exceeds my expectations. Still have a bit left but I'll definitely be buying more for myself. I got this product in one of my monthly ipsy bags.
Holly S.
I got a sample of this in my Ipsy Glam bag and was excited to see a face mask that is supposed to soothe and calm the skin since I do suffer from rosacea. Calendula is typically used to treat skin irritations and looks like Orange pulps when dried out which you can see in the mask. I'm assuming the chamomile in the mask made it very cooling which felt like was irritating my rosacea.👎🏼I didn't notice anymore redness when I washed it off but it was a little uncomfortable at first🍊🍊
Elizabeth H.
Sioux Falls, SD
I received a travel size through a beauty box. After using it twice a week for several weeks, I didn’t find that it really did anything for me long term. It feels nice on the skin though and it’s not drying or irritating on my sensitive skin. The scent is pretty strong though, it smells like Italian seasoning to me.
Minda M.
Guyton
Don't really see or feel a difference after using this mask. Just feels like I'm rubbing clay on my face and washing it off. I will say it leaves a semi soft feeling but you can get the same affect from face oil or moisturizer. Will not purchase again.
Christain S.
Greensboro, NC
I love that this mask uses fresh ingredients and real herbs. It was gentle, yet very effective. I struggle with redness and acne issues, and this calmed them right down. I noticed an immediate difference.  I received this in a beauty subscription bag
Katelin L.
Christiansburg, VA
I recieved this from ipsy Can't explain how much I love this! It has helped me a lot with the redness I only have a tiny bit of redness but not bad of my skin, and with my "T-zone", and it happened after the very first use! And it smells incredible. It is also gentle with sensitive skin like mine, and makes the bacterial pimples go away so quick! They will be gone by the following morning.
Brittany K.
I received this sample from Ipsy. I am glad to try more Asian beauty products like this mask. I liked the short amount of time (5-10 mins.) required in the directions. I also liked how gentle the mask was and that you could see chunks of the actual herbs used. I don’t think it does much to reduce redness but I used it to calm my skin after feeling irritated and broken out. The smell is super strong!
Kalhia R.
I would like you to tell me about your experience with this mask if someone has used it. I arrived last month in a bag of Ipsy and did not know this mark. I await your comments !!!! Xoxo Rep RE:P Bio Fresh Mask with Real Calming Herb