BY REP

From casually touching our nose to diving into a chlorine-filled pool, we face lots of potential skin irritants everyday-which can then transform into buildup, clogged pores, and (shudder) pimples. Fortunately, we have this natural, soothing clay mask from the skincare experts at RE:P to leave us with a squeaky-clean slate. True to its name, the mask features real fresh herbs to gently exfoliate while kaolin clay works like a magnet to draw out impurities and remove debris. The result? Reduced r see more...

Shauna G.
Harrisburg, IL
Rep RE:P Bio Fresh Mask with Real Calming Herb
I received this mask in my Ipsy subscription bag. Was super excited to get it because I love using different skin care especially masks. I loved that it doesn't make my skin feel dry instead it makes it feel quite hydrated. I also liked that it only took 5 to 10 minutes unlike a lot of masks that require you to leave it on for 20 to 30 minutes. I know a lot of people have said the scent is unappealing but I found it to be a fresh clean scent. Would definitely recommend.
Asia P.
I wasn't expecting to like this product at all since I thought it was going to be a harsh exfoliate. After my first time using it I fell in love! The smell is absolutely lovely and helped me relax better before going to bed. When I woke up the next morning my skin was GLOWING! That's never happened before to me where I woke up to glowing skin! I have normal skin so I had my friend who has sensitive skin try it. She followed the same exact skin care routine that I used and the same thing happened to her! I need a king size tub of this stuff. I recommend this for those with sensitive skin or normal skin. This product is amazing!
Morgan W.
Annandale, VA
This mask has a brand new fan! I got a trial size of it through birchbox and I have to say I'm looking into buying full sized! The mask goes on easily (I used my fingers) and it feels smooth as I rubbed it into my cheeks and forehead. I let it sit for about as long as it took me to shave my legs and by the time I was done it was dry enough that it cracked when I opened my mouth wide. I love the feel of washing of a dried mask and this somehow felt even more luxurious. The scent is soothing and my face felt soft and cleansed when I finished rinsing and dried. Luckily I didn't have to use a ton of the sample for one mask so I've got 2-3 more before up-ing my game! Great product!
Kayla O.
Georgetown, KY
This is a mask that I really enjoyed. It went on smooth like lotion and unlike other masks it only took about 10 minutes to dry. While on the mask felt very cooling while it was drying and when I rinsed it off, it left my skin feeling smooth and refreshed. The only reason I am giving it 4 stars is due to the smell of the product. I didn’t much care for the smell but would still recommend this mask
katie p.
Myrtle Beach, SC
Trying thus mask for the second time because I really needed something that would call my skin, but also hydrate. This one is perfect for that, a lot of the mask that I own are for pore cleansing. If you have sensitive skin thus would be perfect for you, it's very light on your skin and smells amazing.
Jayda H.
This mask is great! I received this product through Ipsy and I recently just tried it for the first time and I already noticed a difference. It feels very cooling on the skin when applied. It makes my skin very smooth directly after it is applied and removed. It doesn't only make you face smooth but it also makes your face very hydrated! The only problem with this product is the smell, it has a very strong scent to it that's not very pleasing, but I don't mind it because the mask works wonders! Definitely recommend!
Holly S.
I got a sample of this in my Ipsy Glam bag and was excited to see a face mask that is supposed to soothe and calm the skin since I do suffer from rosacea. Calendula is typically used to treat skin irritations and looks like Orange pulps when dried out which you can see in the mask. I'm assuming the chamomile in the mask made it very cooling which felt like was irritating my rosacea.👎🏼I didn't notice anymore redness when I washed it off but it was a little uncomfortable at first🍊🍊
Katelin L.
Christiansbrg, VA
I recieved this from ipsy Can't explain how much I love this! It has helped me a lot with the redness I only have a tiny bit of redness but not bad of my skin, and with my "T-zone", and it happened after the very first use! And it smells incredible. It is also gentle with sensitive skin like mine, and makes the bacterial pimples go away so quick! They will be gone by the following morning.
Chelsey D.
I love this mask. It smells SO soothing and calming. It's the perfect "before bed" mask. It feels silky smooth with tiny soft herbs and flowers inside. It makes my skin feel really soft. I don't think it's worth the price, but it is nice to have.
Katie A.
Atmore, AL
I love this bio fresh mask!!! It’s amazing and my face wasn’t left feeling oily afterwards. It felt great on my face and didn’t have a drying out effect!!! I would definitely recommend to anyone looking for a good face mask
Kalhia R.
Miami
I would like you to tell me about your experience with this mask if someone has used it. I arrived last month in a bag of Ipsy and did not know this mark. I await your comments !!!! Xoxo Rep RE:P Bio Fresh Mask with Real Calming Herb