BeautyFaceFacial Skincarere:p.
PhytoCELL Cell Revival Cica Cream

re:p. PhytoCELL™ Cell Revival Cica Cream

by re:p.

This cream harnesses the power of four centella asiatica-derived ingredients including madecassoside and madecassic acid that are known to calm redness, inflammation and irritation. Antioxidant-rich edelweiss extract and hydrating panthenol round out the skin-benefitting ingredient list.

The formula absorbs quickly into skin without leaving a greasy residue, making it perfect for both dry and oily skin types.

Free of parabens, artificial fragrance, animal ingredients, mineral oils. Suitable for all skin types. pH level of ~6.2

Ingredients: Centella Asiatica Extract, Hydrogenated Olive Oil Lauryl Esters, Neopentyl Glycol Diheptanoate, 1,2-Hexanediol, Hydrogenated C6-14 Olefin Polymers, Dipropylene Glycol, Niacinamide, Glycerin, Cyclopentasiloxane, Cetearyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Palmitic Acid, Ammonium Acryloyldimethyltaurate/VP Copolymer, Dimethicone, Stearic Acid, Cyclohexasiloxane, Stearyl Alcohol, Cetyl Alcohol, Cetearyl Glucoside, Water, Trehalose, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Adenosine, Asiaticoside, Asiatic Acid, Madecassic Acid, Allantoin, Butylene Glycol, Glucose, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Saxifraga Sarmentosa Extract, Eclipta Prostrata Extract, Panthenol, Leonurus Sibiricus Flower/Leaf/Stem Extract, Houttuynia Cordata Extract, Saururus Chinensis Extract, Oldenlandia Diffusa Extract, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract, Leontopodium Alpinum Callus Culture Extract, Leontopodium Alpinum Flower/Leaf Extract, Propanediol, Sodium Hyaluronate, Madecassoside, Disodium EDTA, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Citrus Aurantium Bergamia (Bergamot) Fruit Oil, Pelargonium Graveolens Flower Oil, Rose Flower Oil, Mentha Viridis (Spearmint) Leaf Oil, Anthemis Nobilis Flower Oil, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Oil, Cedrus Atlantica Bark Oil, Eucalyptus Globulus Leaf Oil, Pinus Sylvestris Leaf Oil, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil

Usage:

Apply evenly over the face and neck until fully absorbed.

Use the cream as the last step in your routine.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of re:p. PhytoCELL™ Cell Revival Cica Cream!
How would you rate this product?
V P.
I have super sensitive skin, and my face LOVES this product. It hydrates, but isn't to heavy. It soaks right in. It balances my skin and doesn't leave me greasy. It goes great under make up and has helped to shrink pores, reduce lines, redness and inflammation and heal blemishes. I like the smell.
Brooke B.
Saline, MI
I got this in an Ipsy bag and I had never heard of this brand before. I had read about the pro duct before applying it because I try and only use “clean” skincare and this company looked legit. I used it and loved it right away! I have sensitive, acne prone, combination skin with hyperpigmentation and this really help! It made my skin look more flawless. It feels light and absorbs quickly so it’s not oily. Love this and will definitely be buying a bigger one!
Leslie L.
Plymouth, NC
re:p. PhytoCELL™ Cell Revival Cica Cream uploaded by Leslie L.
Purchased at: Walgreens
This stuff isn't really bad or good it's very strong smelling chemical wise which is interesting cuz it says it doesn't have many chemicals are harsh things in it but it smells very medicinal and it doesn't really moisturize my skin all day long but it does moisturize it for a short period Of time
Kridhima S.
Berrien Springs
For a girl with oily skin, this was actually not too heavy. This is an honest to god cream, and when I first got it and saw the consistency it had, I was slightly worried it was going to be a little too much for my skin. It wasn’t. Whenever I need a little extra something for my skin because it feels drier, I mix this with three drops of Life-Flo Organic Pure Rosehip Seed Oil in the nighttime.
Crystal  O.
Riverdale, NJ
This is my absolute favorite moisturizer ever. I am in love with how well it works to reduce the redness on my face. It seems thick when you squeeze it out of the tub but have no fear, it goes on smooth and doesn't feel heavy at all!! There is nothing bad I can say about it. Love love!!
Cislandia D.
Keszthely
re:p. PhytoCELL™ Cell Revival Cica Cream uploaded by Cislandia D.
This is a Korean product and you know that now everyone envies the face of Koreans. This product is formulated with CICA which is centella asiatica that has multiple benefits for the skin, regenerates, heals and is dermatologically tested.[product:re:p-phytocell-cell-revival-cica-cream]
Teri B.
Napanee, ON
Great stuff! Love how it leaves my skin feeling. Nice and gentle on my sensitive skin. It soaks in quickly and didn’t leave a greasy, tacky or oily feeling to my skin. Would recommend! Decent quality for the price too.

Looking for your answer?