Rep Cal Ultrafine Powder Calcium with Vitamin D3: 3.3 oz uploaded by Sarah M.

BY REP-CAL #63 in Dog Grooming Supplies

Rep-Cal Ultrafine calcium with vitamin D3 The standard in the industry for over 15 years. Used by major zoos around the world for over 15 years this calcium supplement is truly #1. Ultrafine means the powder will stick really well to any insect or food item see more...

• What dose this stuff do for the pets 2 Answers
  • Is this only for reptiles or can be used for cats?3 Answers
Buy on PetSmart
Carmen M.
Colorado Springs, CO
I use this for my bearded Dragon it's pretty amazing only thing I don't like about it would have to be the price it's a little pricey it gets everywhere but he feel like he a superhero
Hannah H.
Tampa, FL
I use this product for my sugar glider. It is important that they have extra calcium but NO phosphorus. This is one of the only calcium supplements without phosphorus.
Malarie M.
New Richmond, WI
This is a really good supplement for calcium use to but this for my bearded dragon! I would put her worms in it and give it to her she didn't mind it
Sarah M.
Prescott, AZ
I use this as a calcium supplement to sprinkle on feeder insects for my chameleon, very important to prevent metabolic bone disease.
Ann D.
Springfield, IL
Use it for my geckos and beardie!!! Really good stuff! Keeps them nice and healthy
Melissa D.
Got this for my turtles because they needed the extra calcium. I coat their food in it and they chow it down.
Jessika F.
Phoenix, AZ
Use this for my desert tort he is thriving ! I sprinkle in his food and he's good
Jenelle E.
Brighton, TN
I have 2 sugar gliders: Emily and Amanda. The calcium is a very important part of their diet. I've used this brand with them for over 2 years and LOVE IT. I trust this brand and woukd recommend it for your pets needs for calcium.
Alicia G.
Melbourne, FL
Pet Lover Expert
I use this for my cave gecko and my crested geckos. This powder is great and lasts a while. It's a nice size container. The price isn't bad either. I def suggest this as a supplement when needing calcium!
Jessica M.
leander, TX
I use this when dusting my Leo's crickets before feeding. He doesn't seem to mind the taste eats his crickets right up.
Samantha B.
Weston, OH
Is this only for reptiles or can be used for cats?
Mariah C.
Albuquerque, NM
What dose this stuff do for the pets