BY REP-CAL

Rep-Cal Bearded Dragon Foods are fortified with optimal levels of vitamins and minerals like calcium and vitamin D3 so no other food supplements are required. Because bearded dragons are sometimes wary of new foods, make all food changes gradually and monitor your lizard's weight, condition, and food intake. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Courtney G.
Savannah, GA
This is not good for bearded dragons too eat. Has no nutritional value what so ever. And if you feed them this on a regular basis they will end up sick. Its okay to use maybe 2x a month but its not a staple.
Carla T.
Orlando, FL
I don't have a bearded dragon but my boyfriend does, i help him feed his bearded dragon whenever he cant and his dragon just loves these!
Talisa N.
Rio dell, CA
This is the only formula my little beardo will eat and he absolutely loves it. I like that it smells like apple juice too.
Shaelynn N.
East Prairie, MO
While not as healthy as fresh food this is a great supplement food and my beardie loves it.
Kristy m.
grand meadow, Mn
This is a great product as a supplement food for your beardie but I wouldn't use it daily!
Nicole T.
Sunnyside, NY
My guys liked this. I would add mealworms to the mix and they started getting used to it more.
Courtney R.
Hopkinton, IA
This product is nutritious and a great addition to our beardie's diet. He simply loves it!
Monica C.
Ottawa, Ontario
My bearded dragon will not touch this stuff. I have tried to hide it in with his other food, but he would eat everything else and continue to avoid this stuff :( I have tried this for weeks but it is a no go for him.