BY DIAL

Nothing Eliminates Odors Better! see more...

Buy on Kmart
Pam R.
Buffalo, NY
With travel soccer in full swing stinky socks, shoes etc make the playroom unbearable... thanks to the great Oder neutralizer and wonderful scent I can handle it.
Kristy H.
Tracy, CA
This product smells so good and really leaves your house smelling great. I love the different smells the company has to offer too.
Jackie B.
Fayetteville, NC
Im sure we all agree cigarettes stink. No doubt about it. I try always smoking on my back patio but if its too hot/cold out i often resort to my bathroom. Regular air freshener doesn't even come close to masking that stinky smell. I don't want to waste my perfume either. So when i came across Renuzit Sensitive scents at WalMart for 1.99$ i figured it was worth it. I don't have to spray but a few squirts and the job is done. No trace of cigarette smeĺl, just an awesome great smelling scent.
keren a.
Lake Arthur, LA
My all time favorite and long lasting are freshener. It is amazing and it smells wonderful. Everytime i use it it smells so fresh like im in a field of lavender flower and it last forever with just a couple of sprays and it blocks out bad odors.
Vanessa M.
This is by far my best friend when I have guest coming over. I love it better than febreeze it has a strong lavender sent but doesn't stay strong in your living room. It's affordable and you can sometimes get it even cheaper at target. I would recommend this to everyone and that's only because I love it.
sarah d.
Palmerton, PA
This is a great product. It has a great smell but isn't too strong. I don't know if it is ok around children or animals. I like spraying it before we have company to give our house a fresh smell. Would recommend to others!
Rosa R.
Sacramento , CA
I was looking for a inexpensive odor neutralizer and I found this odor neutralizer wasn't sure if it would smell good so I spray it and fell in love with the smell it wasn't over powering and it smells really good and I love the price I got it for $1.78 I'm definitely buying this product again
Angela B.
Goodland , KS
We have 2 dogs, teenagers & we both smoke. We love this product!!! It's not an overpowering scent but lasts and is very effective. Curtains, furniture, mattresses, car, rugs, jackets... you name it, we've used it! Price is great & we will repurchase again & again. The only thing I would change is have larger bottles! :)
Brianna P.
Auburn, AL
I have a dog and the smell of this really controls his odor. We usually spray it on the curtains, couches, and through the air. Overall it isn't to strong and a great spray.