Renuzit Super Odor Neutralizer Fabric Spray uploaded by Esmeralda L.

BY RENUZIT

Eliminates odors in the airand on carpet or fabric where they originateleaving behind a clean, long-lasting fragrance. Effective against the toughest odors, including tobacco smoke, and bathroom and pet odors. Scent: After The Rain Physical Form: Liquid Application: FabricCarpet.DPR36003. 36003. Renuzit Renuzit Super Odor Neutralizer Fabric Spray. see more...

Brittany C.
Lomita, CA
Decorator Expert Level 2
I love this!!! We all know our kids and husbands can be stinky at times... missing the laundry hamper leaving piles or smell hidden, making cooking messes that make the house smell like burned stuff. This gets rid of it all!!!! Better than febreze. Mom approved ;) The smell lasts so long isn't just a quick 2 min fix.
Madalyn J.
Clairton, PA
No matter what the odor - this will kill it. I have dogs and I'm a smoker and my car and home always smell fresh. One night I left my car window cracked and it rained - the car smelled disgusting, like mildew. I sprayed the car with this product and the odor disappeared immediately.
Tabby J.
This stuff is a great product. I think its way better febreze. it smells great and lasts a lot linger than other products. and its a lot cheaper than the others. my husband drives a cab and this is the only thing he uses to keep his cab fresh. it works great.
Mai S.
Orlando, FL
I only use this kind of spray the scent is amazing. The scent that brings with it will make your house smell good. It has variety of scents but mainly it is a flowery type of scent, so if you like flowery smell I highly recommend this spray.
Esmeralda L.
Alsip, Il
It has a fresh smell that neutralizes, you can use it for air or in fabrics on the sofas, or if you have animals, you can use it in the folder your spray is very fine and therefore leaves no residue
Stephanie S.
New Oxford, PA
Decorator Expert Level 1
Fabric freshner works great at helping stale furniture smell fresh and clean. It has a great price too about half of other fabric refreshers.
Jade F.
BATON ROUGE, LA
I really like the fragrance! The smell lasts for a very long time. It seems to neutralize pet odors and bathroom odors like a champ.
Kendall K.
Decorator Expert Level 4
I don't like this spray at all. Doesn't smell good and doesn't seem to neutralize anything glade or frebreeze are way better!
Amber M.
Hollidaysburg, PA
Love the smell, I use it on my bedspread, rugs, clothes(in the closet) and furniture. Eliminates odors very well!
Amanda F.
I love the smell! The smell lasts a long time. I use it on bedding, the couch and around smelly shoes.
Cindy D.
Madisonville, TN
How well does this spray get cigarette smoke smell out of things? Does it work on fabric, hair possibly, or does it just mask it and mix with the smell? My sister smokes and wants to get the smoke smell out of her hair and her clothes during the day at work when she can't go without her midday smoke. I told her I would see if I could find something to help her.