Renuzit Super Odor Killerz Air Freshener Adjustable

by Renuzit

Continuous, long-lasting air freshener. Lasts up to 30 days. Allows you to adjust the level of freshening power. Neutralizes even the strongest odors. Nontoxic and biodegradable. Scent: Unscented Physical Form: Solid Application: Odor Control.DPR03659. 03659. Renuzit Renuzit Super Odor Killerz Air Freshener Adjustable.

Do these actually work and get rid of smells? If so is there only certain smells?
Can someone describe the scent to me?
Does this product perform as well as it's Glade counterpart?
Start your review of Renuzit Super Odor Killerz Air Freshener Adjustable!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
I love these smells they smell great use them for my living room its really cute I enjoy it!in 1 review
Last a very long time and always smells great.in 1 review
We keep them in the bathroom, my sons' bedroom, the living room, and the kitchen.in 1 review
3 years agoStaten Island, NY
Renuzit Super Odor Killerz Air Freshener Adjustable uploaded by Brandon S.
I love these for the water closets and wardrobes In the house. The scent is much stronger than the rest of the other scents cough cough *vanilla* LOL. They last a month , inexpensive and definitely recommend. You won't be disappointed.
3 years agoSpringfield, MA
Sinceramente este producto es para areas pequeñas. y creo que no es como esperaba el aroma no están fuerte y prolongado como dice en la etiqueta, no lo encuentro efectivo, quizás para el baño sea bueno pero para cuarto y areas grandes no. el precio sumamente económico.
3 years ago
This air freshener is unscented, but it still gets rid of the odors more quickly and in a nicer fashion. It's easy to use and once you open it up, you don't have to worry about it again until it is gone and you simply throw it away and replace it.
a year agoSaint Louis, MO
I have pets and this is the only air freshener I use. Price is fantastic and does a great job. I like that I can visually tell when it’s running out so I know when to replace.
5 years ago
These work great! We keep them in the bathroom, my sons' bedroom, the living room, and the kitchen. The smell is not overwhelming, but it helps to kill the bad odors most of the time.
5 years agoLanghorne, PA
I personally don't like these. They don't work well. They smell great, and are reasonably priced. I'm disappointed that they don't work well.
5 years agoKennesaw , GA
Great product for a great price. Works well for smokers, fecal odors, damp basements, and pet odors. Target sells them for under one dollar.
3 months ago
Cheap and easy to use. Gets rid of tough odors without any artificial scents. I’m sensitive to that so I love these and buy them often!
5 years agoTucker , GA
I like time in small areas such as a bathroom. They don't really work too well in large areas in my perspective.
5 years agoBay City, MI
Amazing smell and product. Works great for any room or anywhere. Last a very long time and always smells great.