Renuzit Super Odor Killer Air Freshener Pure Breeze uploaded by Jamie B.Renuzit Super Odor Killer Air Freshener Pure Breeze uploaded by Racquel E.Renuzit Super Odor Killer Air Freshener Pure Breeze uploaded by Kia Sohappy H.

BY DIAL

Renuzit® Super Odor Killer® Fine Mist Air Freshener Pure Breeze®.

Maximum odor elimination in air + fabric + carpet. see more...

• Does this work? Need something to help with the 2cat smell. You ...1 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
Keshia D.
Decorator Expert
Love love love! This works very well and at a great price! I get this all the time and love the smell.
Jamie B.
I love this air freshener. I originally bought it because it was cheaper than Febreze, but I enjoy it's sent. I have a large dog and it covers up his pet odors like a pro. If anything, I'd say this brand just doesn't have the variety of scents like Febreze, but you can't beat the price!
Kaitlyn J.
My new car smelled of moth balls and I was looking for something less expensive than Febreze. This was a good choice! It only cost me about $2.
Maryah H.
, FL
Love this stuff I spray it on everything especially my comforters and couches... great to spritz around before having company over
Danielle G.
Darby, PA
I have used this before for my sofas to help pet odors and it worked pretty well. The scent stayed around for about 3-4 hours.
LaLa N.
Morgan Hill, CA
Renuzit is great for the price! It's super cheap, but the smell doesn't last so it ends up being you get what you paid for.
Jennifer J.
Washington, NJ
Works great to leave the home smelling great! I spray it on just about everything. the nice thing is that you can get a bottle for less than $2
Racquel E.
Atlanta, GA
Pretty good so far I use it on almost everything. It smells good once you first use it. After a while the smell does go away.
Kia Sohappy H.
Hammond, IN
This works wonders!!. It does exactly what it says it does. Just a few sprays and it covers a whole room. My friends always say my house smells awesome.
Tamara P.
Smells absolutely AMAZINGGGGG!!!! Just spray in the air, on any fabric or carpet them POOF! Funky smells have vamoosed!
Ashli A.
Lumberton, TX
Does this work? Need something to help with the 2cat smell. You can only change the litter box so often.