Renuzit Super Odor Killer Air Freshener Pure Breeze uploaded by Kia Sohappy H.Renuzit Super Odor Killer Air Freshener Pure Breeze uploaded by Racquel E.Renuzit Super Odor Killer Air Freshener Pure Breeze uploaded by Jamie B.

BY RENUZIT

Renuzit® Super Odor Killer® Fine Mist Air Freshener Pure Breeze®.

Maximum odor elimination in air + fabric + carpet. see more...

• Does this work? Need something to help with the 2cat sme...1 Answers
Natalie R.
Nampa, ID
I love this air freshener. It smells really nice. Works great to spray on fabrics, furniture or your car. I also spray this around (but not close) my dog and he doesn't seem to mind it. Make sure to spray lightly on fabrics which may waterspot as it says on the bottle. I believe it's around $2 or so at Walmart so try it out!
amber h.
Roswell, NM
Love this product.. I use many room sprays and this one is by far my go to. I can count on the smell and the quality every time.. simply love it♡ Renuzit Super Odor Killer Air Freshener Pure Breeze
Briana E.
Louisville, KY
Renuzit Super Odor Killer Air Freshener Pure Breeze is a great product to spray everywhere you smell something unwanted. It is different from having air fresheners that you plug into the wall because it's much more focused and concentrated. I like to use scents that don't clash with some other one. I would have given it 5 stars except I like Febreze unstoppable better. Just has more appealing smiles for me.
Jamie B.
I love this air freshener. I originally bought it because it was cheaper than Febreze, but I enjoy it's sent. I have a large dog and it covers up his pet odors like a pro. If anything, I'd say this brand just doesn't have the variety of scents like Febreze, but you can't beat the price!
Kia Sohappy H.
University Pk, IL
This works wonders!!. It does exactly what it says it does. Just a few sprays and it covers a whole room. My friends always say my house smells awesome.
Heather C.
Tampa, FL
This spray works great. My son is special needs and wets the bed quite frequently. I use this to help keep the urine smell away. Smells great too.
Kaitlyn J.
My new car smelled of moth balls and I was looking for something less expensive than Febreze. This was a good choice! It only cost me about $2.
Jennifer J.
Washington, NJ
Works great to leave the home smelling great! I spray it on just about everything. the nice thing is that you can get a bottle for less than $2
Maryah H.
, FL
Love this stuff I spray it on everything especially my comforters and couches... great to spritz around before having company over
Danielle G.
Darby, PA
I have used this before for my sofas to help pet odors and it worked pretty well. The scent stayed around for about 3-4 hours.
Ashli A.
Lumberton, TX
Does this work? Need something to help with the 2cat smell. You can only change the litter box so often.