BY DIAL

Renuzit® Simply Refreshed Collection™ Fresh Lavender Gel Air Freshener. see more...

Buy on Jet.com*
  • "I rather use a plug in scented oil. " in 1 review
  • "Once I have these opened in my room my whole room would smell good until it runs out." in 1 review
Kristina A.
Kristina A.
Villa Rica, GA
I bought a variety of these in different scents to try out at Wal-mart not too long ago because I had a coupon. Works really well in small rooms. This lavender scent is quite nice and fairly strong. Only last about 1-2 weeks but I think that is a good value for only paying about a $1 for one. Definitely will be getting this scent again.
Zoe B.
Zoe B.
Smells awesome and so happy my bf came home and surprised me with it this morning, perfect size too !
Alexis J.
Alexis J.
Kingsford Hts, IN
Once I have these opened in my room my whole room would smell good until it runs out. Love this product a lot.
Vanessa O.
Vanessa O.
Decorator Expert
These are great in small rooms. Example. The bathroom. I love lavender dents so when they go on sale we buy these
Miri L.
Miri L.
San Francisco, CA
I usually buy this for the bathroom because it eliminates the bad odor and bad smell. It does not work for rooms for some reason. I rather use a plug in scented oil.
Christina B.
Christina B.
Upland, PA
I went out and bought a few of these over the weekend. I love them ! I walked in my house today, and was hit with the delicious smell !
Lydia B.
Lydia B.
Cheap and great at covering up gross scents. I have two cats and put these near my litter boxes to help cover that smell.
Ysis R.
Ysis R.
Naples, FL
I feel like these are better for smaller rooms rather than bigger ones . I put one in my bedroom and hardly smell it unless I go near it . Smells good though .
Tabatha F.
Tabatha F.
Stuart, VA
I love this. It's so simple to use, and gives off and very strong smell. I love the fragrance, and it's very long lasting. It's super affordable, and you can find almost anywhere. I absolutely love this. I would definitely recommend to anyone.