Renuzit Simply Refreshed Collection Gel Air Freshener Fresh Lavender

by Renuzit

Renuzit® Simply Refreshed Collection™ Fresh Lavender Gel Air Freshener.

Do the fragrance stay longer ? [product:dial-corp.-renuzit-aromathpy.-pearls-air-freshener]
Start your review of Renuzit Simply Refreshed Collection Gel Air Freshener Fresh Lavender!
Product Highlights
Once I have these opened in my room my whole room would smell good until it runs out.in 1 review
I rather use a plug in scented oil. in 1 review
3 months agoLongview, TX
Has a great scent and is cheap for the price. Had to use these to keep my college apartment and dorms fresh. They did a great job but I do wish they wouldn’t dry up so quickly. I loved this scent and it helped mask a lot of the odors in my college dwellings.
5 months agoAtlanta, GA
I've loved all the various scents I've tried. One freshener keeps my room smelling great for about two weeks, and they are so reasonably priced that I don't mind buying a bunch at a time.
3 months agoJenkintown, PA
Purchased at: Walmart
This air refresher is strong! It is perfect as you can twist up or down depending on how strong you need it to be. For the price, you can't beat it. Will be buying again!
2 years agoVilla Rica , GA
I bought a variety of these in different scents to try out at Wal-mart not too long ago because I had a coupon. Works really well in small rooms. This lavender scent is quite nice and fairly strong. Only last about 1-2 weeks but I think that is a good value for only paying about a $1 for one. Definitely will be getting this scent again.
3 years agoStuart, VA
I love this. It's so simple to use, and gives off and very strong smell. I love the fragrance, and it's very long lasting. It's super affordable, and you can find almost anywhere. I absolutely love this. I would definitely recommend to anyone.
5 years agoSan Francisco, CA
I usually buy this for the bathroom because it eliminates the bad odor and bad smell. It does not work for rooms for some reason. I rather use a plug in scented oil.
5 years agoNaples, FL
I feel like these are better for smaller rooms rather than bigger ones . I put one in my bedroom and hardly smell it unless I go near it . Smells good though .
5 years agoUpland, PA
I went out and bought a few of these over the weekend. I love them ! I walked in my house today, and was hit with the delicious smell !
5 years ago
Cheap and great at covering up gross scents. I have two cats and put these near my litter boxes to help cover that smell.
5 years agoWest Deptford, NJ
These are great in small rooms. Example. The bathroom. I love lavender dents so when they go on sale we buy these