Renuzit Simply Refreshed Collection Gel Air Freshener Cotton Breeze

by Renuzit

Renuzit® Simply Refreshed Collection™ Cotton Breeze Gel Air Freshener.

Could mine have hardened and lost it's fragrance because I kept it in a closet?
How long would you say these last? Just started using mine yesterday and wanting to know when to replace!
Start your review of Renuzit Simply Refreshed Collection Gel Air Freshener Cotton Breeze!
Product Highlights
“We've used these in the laundry room where we keep the dogs and it works very well!” in 1 review
Pittsburgh, PA
Renuzit Simply Refreshed Collection Gel Air Freshener Cotton Breeze uploaded by Julia M.
I absolutely love this air freshener! I use it to keep my bathroom fresh, and it really does the job. It's easy to use because all you have to do is twist the top off. This really fills the bathroom with the scent. I'd definitely recommend this!
Frankfort, KY
Decorator Expert Level 2
These are ok for the bathroom, I really wouldn't put them anywhere else. The fragrance can at times be overpowering and I don't like anything real heavy. I would never put this in my living room or bedroom. The price is really good though and that is what does steer me towards this product.
Henryville , IN
These are OK but they’re definitely not anywhere close to my favorite air freshener. You can pick them up pretty cheaply but I don’t feel like they have a very good throw. The scent is just not that powerful. This sent in particular is really bad I do not like the spa kind of sense at all and this one is very perfumey.
Orlando, FL
I love these for my boys bathroom, the laundry room and in the area around the litter box. I work in an evidence room and I have these bad boys all over the room! Love finding these on sale!
Weatherford , TX
I was using the for a while in my bathrooms when you first open the they are amazing and have a very good scent. After a few days you can no longer smell the fragrance anymore. Definitely not long lasting like I was hoping
These are great for small spaces, like an office, because they aren't as strong as other air fresheners. The scents last longer if you close them when you're gone rather than always leaving them open.
Saint Paul, MN
These are great to get a smell out of the air immediately! But if you want it long lasting, you should look elsewhere. The scent is only good for a few days and then fades out quickly.
North Augusta, SC
This is a good ole standby that is extremely affordable and available at a lot of stores, from grocery stores to dollar stores, to places like Wal-Mart. I LOVE this product.
Miamisburg, OH
I love keeping these in closets and in my bathroom and laundry room. They don't last very long, but while I have them open they put off a lot of scent.
Temecula, CA
Just put one of these in the bathroom and it smells so good! They are relatively cheap to keep a small room smelling good for a while!