Renuzit Serenity Collection Gel Air Freshener Sapphire Waters

by Renuzit

Renuzit® Serenity Collection™ Sapphire Waters® Gel Air Freshener.

Whats your favorite smell?
What is your favorite scent?
Start your review of Renuzit Serenity Collection Gel Air Freshener Sapphire Waters!
Product Highlights
The scents don't even smell great and the scent almost smells like a bathroom clearer which isn't delightful at all. in 5 reviews
Though they smell good, the scent does not carry but a couple of feet and does not last long at all. in 5 reviews
3 years agoLouisville , KY
Initially this product does smell good, but the smell does on last long at all. I think it is great for maybe doing some spring cleaning and need a little extra something for a couple days. However, I wish the smell lasted longer. I think the price matches the product.
6 months agoHuntsville
I really enjoy these around my apartment, the price and scent are the two main reasons I keep a few stocked at all times, I only wish it was easier to buy them in bulk. If you are looking for a cheap and easy solution to every day home smells. I highly suggest these
5 years agoOdessa, Tx
These are great when u are at the store and your looking for a nice fresh scent to fill your home, but then you buy, put in your home, and the fresh scent last for a whole hour if that! I one time bought a 4 pack since they are super cheap and even with placing all 4 in different areas of my home I still couldn't smell them very well. Not really worth it.
6 years agoSpringfield, VA
My friend buys these by the hundreds, but it doesn't make her house smell any better and really her house is littered with these babies maybe 15 at a time. She is obsessed with them, but I don't even smell the scent at all. If you're looking for something to mask odors I'm here to tell you it definitely won't do that.
5 years agoWoodland, CA
I feel like these cheap air fresheners only work for a few days before they smell like nothing. And forget using them for any kind of larger room, even if you have multiples of the same scent! They simply don't last long enough and wind up costing more to frequently replace them if you want the scent. It would be better just to get something stronger.
6 years agoBowling Green, KY
Who buys these? I constantly see them in trashy gas station bathroom because they cost what, a dollar? They smell ok when you open it but they do NOT last. The smell isn't even worth the dollar. It only works in a small confined space with the door shut. I guess I would buy them for a closet, but why waste the money?
5 years agoHaleyville, AL
The odor ban one is awesome! When we moved into our new house, our cabinets had a weird smell we just couldn't get rid of. I cleaned with everything known to man and nothing seemed to touch it. We used these and they worked awesome. They seemed to absorb the smell.. and it didn't come back after the gel had been used. Love them!
6 years agoOklahoma City, OK
These are a great purchase if you're looking to save money. My experience is that they will smell great, but only if placed in a small area. The scent doesn't travel very far, and they shrivel up after about a week.
5 years agoLoganville, GA
I wish these air freshener pods were made better. The pod itself is difficult to twist down and I always end up messing the gel up inside the pod because of it. As for the smell, it doesn't last long. I suppose that's what you get when you barely pay anything for it.
5 years agoJacksonville, FL
I use these all over my home. I prefer them to sprays and plug-ins. Sprays don't last and plug-ins use electricity and the smell fades pretty quickly. These last a decent amount of time and can be placed anywhere regardless of whether there's a plug available.