Renuzit® Sensitive Scents™ Pure Ocean Breeze™ Gel Air Freshener 7 oz. Container uploaded by Arielle D.

BY RENUZIT

Performs without overpowering. Has the right freshness balance for sensitive noses. see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Brittany C.
Lomita, CA
I am so adamant about having a home that smells good and is inviting not just for guests but us as well. I enjoy my husband coming home to a house that smells clean and fresh. I love the pure ocean breeze gel freshener. It's a nice scent that is not over powering. and is cheap enough you can have 1 in every room or the main rooms. They are only$.98 at walmart and I usually switch them out every month to keep them fresh. I even have 1 at my desk at work to freshen up that stiff office smell haha my desk is the smell good spot of the office! :)
Angie H.
I truly love this air freshener. Definitely my go-to.... it smells amazing, long lasting scent. This won't give you a headache or overwhelm your nose. Very soft yet strong. If that makes sense. I usually buy mines at Walmart for $.98 cents. And I do recommend it to everyone or anyone!!!!!
Joy P.
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 3
I love the smell! Great for my kitchen area :-) I always buy renuzit because it's cheap and last long time ! Renuzit® Sensitive Scents™ Pure Ocean Breeze™ Gel Air Freshener 7 oz. Container
Arielle D.
Tustin, CA
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
This is my new favorite go-to air freshener. Growing up my mom always used air freshener sprays, which I always thought was so gross. In my opinion those products just try to mask the immediate unpleasant scent. These renuzit air fresheners are there all the time offering a constant subtle scent. This is a must have in any bathroom and the pure ocean breeze is my favorite scent!
Clarisa F.
Dallas, TX
Love this air freshener, because it has a wonderful smell. It's not to strong to were it will give headaches, nor too weak of a smell. It the perfect scent and it inexpensive (under $3). Also, perfect to use in dorms, because it small, movable, and not a candle. Definitely recommend this 👍
Jackeline M.
Sacramento, CA
I loove these! and so does my hunny, which he rarely loves any smell that isn't manly. i have them all over the house &every visitor loves it as well
Christina R.
Kanata, ON
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
We have a lower level condo and the lower floor is always so humid and damp feeling, which makes it smell gross and musty in the summer. We put one of these in our bathroom which is the worst room in the house for mustiness and it smells so clean and fresh now! Sometimes I swear I can catch a whiff of this from down the hall. My fiancée hates strong smelly things too, but he loves this scent which doesn't bother him at all!
Karin Z.
Toronto
Finally an air freshener that doesn't make me sick or give me headaches. I have these to combat the aroma of my dog and they do an excellent job. They are super cheap at maybe a dollar each. I would def recommend them however they do create waste.