Renuzit Pearl Scents Air Freshener Pure Breeze

by Renuzit

Renuzit® Pearl Scents Pure Breeze® Air Freshener.
Eliminates odors & freshens.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Renuzit Pearl Scents Air Freshener Pure Breeze!
Product Highlights
these are really nice and easy to use they leave the room smelling great and are long lasting because they are left to sit work really well in the bathroom or smaller roomsin 1 review
3 years ago
These are great for inside of you car Especially if you have dogs, it helps rid the car of dog smells! I use to keep one in my bathroom but I never put one back and I'm not sure why I didn't! It made the bathroom smell nice! Great product! Try if you haven't yet!
9 months agoBrandon, FL
This a good product. I use it in my garage and it works great! It kills all the horrible odors in the garage. I’ve used other scents also and they all work great. There is a lavender scent that I like a lot.
2 years agoCedar, MN
 This brand is my favorite  as far as air fresheners are concerned. This product in particular is one eye place in my bathroom. The canister it's self I feel is attractive and looks great as a decoration. The pearls inside release the perfect amount of  fragrance and is not too overpowering in my small bathroom. These pearls also tend to last quite a long time.
5 years agoLexington, SC
I like to put these under my seat in the car! Super refreshing! Of course I also use them in my house.. especially love to have them in the bathroom.. makes it feel cozy to smell things that are so good!
5 years agoCambria Hts, NY
I like this product especially for places that needs some fresh air, such as the closet. I place it throughtout the house in the backroom behind the toilet sink, and even in the basement.
5 years agoUpland, CA
These are really nice and easy to use they leave the room smelling great and are long lasting because they are left to sit work really well in the bathroom or smaller rooms
5 years agoGrand Rapids , MI
These are perfect for bathrooms, they seem to work better in small rooms, and they last a long time, but very cheap so it wont break the bank!
4 years agoWymore, NE
Really love this is just rite for every place weather it be in the house office or your car it has a long lasting scent and great design
15 days agoPontotoc
These pearls smell great, but the scent doesn’t last long at all. They become dried up and odorless after about a week or two.
5 years agoS Williamsprt, PA
I like these because their easy just set them out. Perfect for in the bathroom doesn't work as well in bigger rooms.