BY DIAL

Renuzit® Pearl Scents After the Rain® Air Freshener.
Eliminates odors & freshens. see more...

• "These last longer than I expected." in 1 review
Tanya W.
Tanya W.
These work nicely in the bathroom or living space. If they dry out just add water to revive and viola.
Amy C.
Amy C.
Prescott, AZ
These last longer than I expected. I was really impessed, and they really aren't very expensive. A good value for your money plus many times there are coupons which is an added bonus :)
Nicole W.
Nicole W.
Sandy, UT
I like this because of the fresh, clean scent it produced. I had two of them last me an entire year (this past year). Also, with this product, you don't overpay for an air freshener.
Kayla S.
Kayla S.
This makes such a nice scent! It lasts long, isn't super expensive, and keeps my home smelling fresh!
Jaclyn F.
Jaclyn F.
Burnsville, MN
Effective, light, natural scent. Can be hid most anywhere. Good value for your money.
Emily L.
Emily L.
These are okay, I would transfer them into a cuter container, but they do their job and smell great!
Christina L.
Christina L.
Canton, MI
These are some of the best smelling air fresheners. I usually put them into a vase or something a little more decorative, but they always keep the room smelling amazing.