Home & GardenHousehold & LaundryHome FragrancesRenuzit
Odor Neutralizer Pure Breeze Solid Air Freshener - 7oz/3ct

Renuzit Odor Neutralizer Pure Breeze Solid Air Freshener - 7oz/3ct

by Renuzit

Made with 97% natural ingredients.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Renuzit Odor Neutralizer Pure Breeze Solid Air Freshener - 7oz/3ct!
Desirea S.
Byron, GA
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
These have really helped at my office. We had tropical storm irma hit us at the begenning of the week and our office sufferd water damage. I put these in before leaving the other day and the smell is already practically gone. :)
Genevieve M.
Shamong, NJ
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
I love the scents these come in. They last a decent amount of time as well. I give them 4/5 because I don't think they smell great for their entire longevity. There is still visible product on it, but you can't smell it throughout the room for that long.
Rachel A.
I always leave these near my cat's litter box and they work very well without smelling to chemical like at all

Looking for your answer?