Renuzit Holiday Apple & Cinnamon Long Last Adjustable Air Freshener 7.5 Oz Plastic Container

BY RENUZIT

• "Great thing to have at home, it smell amazing i put it corner of each rooms " in 2 reviews
  • "Makes the house smell very cozy." in 1 review
  • "Super cheap and smell really good." in 1 review
Claudia H.
Highland, CA
I like using these in the bathroom. It keeps them smelling good. I don't have this scent but I do use the fresh linens or the spring one. For a dollar they do a pretty good job and they last for about a month.
Stephanie H.
I love having these throughout my house. They make it smell amazing but don't last as long as I would like. They are super cheap so I don't mind that I have to replace them more frequently. I buy these quite often!
Jessica M.
Not very impressed with these, if you stick your nose right up to it, it smells great but it doesn't really spread the smell through out the room, even in my very small guest bathroom.
Courtney M.
San Antonio, TX
My mom always put these in the car, usually in the backseat cup holder. Made the car smell pretty good and lasted longer than the normal car freshener.
Chelsea A.
Newport, KY
This Renuzit is perfect for the Thanksgiving and Christmas holidays. They are a great price point and last much longer than you would expect them to!
ELIZABETH P.
reno, NV
I like em, I usually place em somewhere in between in my living room. I don't find them to be that strong, but they sure make my place smell nice.
katie r.
Upland, CA
These work great! Can put them in the bathroom, kitchen, or in a bedroom.. don't last that long but are cheap and work while they last!
Brittany L.
The smell is very very very strong sometimes overwhelming. It doesn't disperse the scent effectively and kind of stays in one spot.
Sharon V.
Currently have this product in my bathrooms at home. Makes the house smell very cozy. Have received many compliments by my guests.
Amy M.
Grosse Pt Frm, MI
These are good to buy for the cheap price. Don't last as long as other products but usually only $1 and works for a little bit.
Brittany L.
What is your favorite scent?