BY GENERIC

Hawaiian Sunset Fits Renuzit, Glade, Airwick scented oil air fresheners Two fragrance bottles see more...

Renuzit Hawaiian Sunset Scented Oil Refills
  • "they smell great and I love the variety of scents they come in." in 2 reviews
  • "Just as good as the brand name but much better price." in 1 review
  • "This smell is amazing in the summer to keep your whole house smelling like the season or ever better for a beach house because it reminds you of where you are." in 1 review
Erika M.
I've not used this particular scent, but I HAVE used these diffusers. They definitely last a while and work throughout several rooms/spaces. The scents are strong without being too overpowering.
meghan m.
The actually scent of these is great, i can smell it when I opened the packaging. However, the scent just didn't translate well into my home. The scent also didn't last too long either.
Julie F.
Anisha D.
Cranston, RI
My mom loves these. they are all over my house. they smell great and I love the variety of scents they come in. This scent is perfect for summer months!
Hiram C.
Absolutely love the smell of this keeps wherever it is placed smelling good especially if the place u use it in is closed in smeellllss awesome!!
member-8a020436c
Cumming, GA
Smells amazing!! The fragrance lasts for months - I know you're supposed to change it like once a month but I swear it lasts so much longer!
Stephanie W.
El Cajon, CA
Just as good as the brand name but much better price. The scent is definitely one of my favorites. Sweet and inviting but not overwhelming.
Jessica C.
Great alternative. I have not used this smell but I have used this brand. It compares with the more expensive brands. Would purchase again.
Karrie B.
Southaven, MS
This is an awesome item! I love that they have refills so I don't have to keep rebuying the whole plug in part as well!
Michelle P.
Great smell, i always buy these and also give them as a gift because they smell so good and are great price as well.