Renuzit Fresh Picked Collection Gel Air Freshener Apple & Cinnamon

by Renuzit

Renuzit® Fresh Picked Collection Apple & Cinnamon Gel Air Freshener.

How long the scent last?
Start your review of Renuzit Fresh Picked Collection Gel Air Freshener Apple & Cinnamon!
Product Highlights
“These dont seem to last as long as higher end brands but they last long enough for the price and have a few great scents.” in reviews
This product is perfect to keep my dorm room smelling good! I use this scent during the winter, and it’s perfect! the apple cinnamon scent makes the room smell nice and cozy during the cold winter months!
Poplar Bluff, MO
Renuzit Fresh Picked Collection Gel Air Freshener Apple & Cinnamon uploaded by Brooklyn D.
Purchased at: Dollar Tree
Renuzit Blissful Apple & Cinnamon is one of my favorite scents. it makes any room I put it in smell great. the aroma lasts a while. I got at the Dollar Tree for $1
I bought this product at the dollar store but was never expecting it to work or smell as good as it does. It seems to last quite a long time and while the smell is strong it isn’t overpowering. I will definitely be buying more!
Clifton, NJ
Absolutely love this item!! Especially this scent for the fall. I put them in small areas like closets and cabinets to keep it smelling fresh! Totally affordable. Between $.88-$1.19.
Clovis, CA
If you really want to buy this you can purchase from dollar tree but it doesn’t really make much of a difference. I bought this to put in the restroom that all the boys in my house use and the only way you can smell it is if you get right up close to it. I wouldn’t recommend this to anyone.
Perry, FL
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
My kitchen had a funky smell i just couldnt get rid of. I bought one of these for only $1 and it had my whole kitchen smelling good within minutes of opening it! Now my kitchen smells like a yummy apple pie!
azusa, CA
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
Purchased at: Target
I started buying these for my homes bathroom because I ran out of essential oil plugins and these were cheap. They smells really good and the scent lasts for a little while, but it's not super strong. They're ok but not the greatest.
Johnson City, TN
Renuzit Fresh Picked Collection Gel Air Freshener Apple & Cinnamon uploaded by Estefany N.
I wanted my dorm restroom to liven up so I grabbed this during the holiday. I have always loved cinnamon and this scent is so good! Keeps my restroom smelling great. Finished fairly quickly but it is so inexpensive so I don't mind. Guests always love the smell of my restroom which is a nice compliment. I already have my backup stored for when I need it!
Garden City , KS
I put this in my bathroom and I can smell it through out my apartment it's amazing and it's keeps the cat litter box smell to a minimum!! It's so affordable I got mine for $1 at Dillons!!! Yes I would recommend it!!!
Oak Hill, WV
This is one of my favorite scents in air fresheners. I like that I can adjust how much scent is released by how high I open the container. They just don't last as long as I would like them to.