Renuzit Fresh Picked Collection Gel Air Freshener Apple & Cinnamon - 3 CT

by Renuzit

Renuzit® Fresh Picked Collection Apple & Cinnamon Gel Air Freshener.
3 pack.
Net wt 7.0 oz (198g) each.

Does this scent come in spray form?
Do these come in singles?
Start your review of Renuzit Fresh Picked Collection Gel Air Freshener Apple & Cinnamon - 3 CT!
Product Highlights
“these are great for small places and for a little extra scent.” in reviews
Wentzville, MO
These are great for small places and for a little extra scent. I can place them anywhere and that's what makes them so great
Indianapolis , IN
I think they aren't great but for the price its worth it. Just something to maybe use in the kids bathroom or laundry room
Chenoa, IL
These smell really good. However, I don't like the way they stand out in my house, and i don't think they last long enough.
Atlanta, GA
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
It definitely works in a small room, but it's not exactly something you'd want to have on display like you would a candle.
Buies Creek, NC
They smell so good and they are inexpensive! It is perfect for someone on a budget who wants a nice scent in their house.
Dallas, Ga
I like this scent, but I feel like the product does not last long at all. For the price though, I cant really complain..
Mansfield, TX
These smell really strong of artificial ingredients. They are strong for a couple days but the smell is just off!
As for smell it smells great, but the smell does not travel which is annoying but overall it's not bad.
Bridgeport, CT
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 2
1,017 reviews
Renuzit Fresh Picked Collection Gel Air Freshener Apple & Cinnamon - 3 CT uploaded by Stefanie B.
It smell great last a long time easy to use and affordable can get anywhere ❤ It effective
Cleveland, OH
For how small these things are they really smell fantastic. I absolutely love them