Renuzit Fresh Picked Collection Gel Air Freshener Apple & Cinnamon - 3 CT

by Renuzit

Renuzit® Fresh Picked Collection Apple & Cinnamon Gel Air Freshener.
3 pack.
Net wt 7.0 oz (198g) each.

Does this scent come in spray form?
Do these come in singles?
Start your review of Renuzit Fresh Picked Collection Gel Air Freshener Apple & Cinnamon - 3 CT!
Product Highlights
these are great for small places and for a little extra scent.in 1 review
2 years agoCentral City, IL
Renuzit Fresh Picked Collection Gel Air Freshener Apple & Cinnamon - 3 CT uploaded by Ashlie H.
I love using these air fresheners in my bathroom. They last for awhile and smell great. I am using the Hawaiian Sunset scent right now but my favorite scent is Apple Scent. I buy mine at the Dollar Tree. I usually buy two or more every time I go to the Dollar Tree.
a year ago
Purchased at: Walmart
For the price, I really like the Renuzit Fresh Picked Collection Gel Air Freshener Apple & Cinnamon. Is it the best thing you can buy on the market? No. It definitely does a great job in smaller rooms where you want added freshness so for the cost I find them to be totally worth it!
8 months ago
Purchased at: Target
I love the smell of all the renuzit products! Especially the fresh picked collection! They smell a little lighter and fresher. Apple cinnamon is usually a go to in my house. I purchase this at CVS, target, or any drug store/ grocery store.
a year agoBloomington , CA
Renuzit Fresh Picked Collection Gel Air Freshener Apple & Cinnamon - 3 CT uploaded by Cindy V.
First of all great price you get the bundle of three and I love scent great Hawaii sunset smells so flowery and tropical fruit scent I have one in every room bath room living room even my kitchen I’m constantly getting compliments from family and friends how great my house smells as soon as they walk in the door I love knowing my air fresheners work fabulous
3 years agoHouston, TX
Renuzit Fresh Picked Collection Gel Air Freshener Apple & Cinnamon - 3 CT uploaded by Rajanie G.
I love the smell I buy the individual ones for the different fragrance for each room of my house they usually last for couple weeks or so but it smells so good when I open the window and the air blows they fragrance the best.
9 months agoKirbyville, MO
I use these in almost every room.  I like the apple and cinnamon scent the best.  But, I also enjoy Hawaiian Sunset and the scent swirl with pineapple, plumeria, and coconut.  They don't costs much, they last a long time.  And keep you from needing to spray as much, especially if you have pets in the home.  A big help!
3 years ago
These smell really good for the first day and then completely loose their smell by day two... I've tried them multiple times and it's the same every time. They are about average for price but still not worth it if they don't work.
10 months ago
Purchased at: Target
I like the smell and I like that it is easy to use- no burning, no socket needed. Reasonably priced. The only con is that, it consume too fast. Other than that, it’s still a great product I would continue to buy.
2 years agoShow Low, AZ
Let's get one thing straight. I have no idea how this works. I had one in our bathroom and I never noticed it working until it was gone. It had made a huge impact on the scent of our bathroom and I never even noticed it until I had to replace it
3 years agoPhoenix, AZ
I really like these I just wish that they're scent would last a little bit longer I mean you getting what what you pay for. The only downfall on this product if you don't use them right away product will dry up on you.