BY RENUZIT

Renuzit® Fresh Picked Collection Apple & Cinnamon Gel Air Freshener. see more...

Buy on kmart
  • "These dont seem to last as long as higher end brands but they last long enough for the price and have a few great scents." in 1 review
Tori R.
Clovis, CA
If you really want to buy this you can purchase from dollar tree but it doesn’t really make much of a difference. I bought this to put in the restroom that all the boys in my house use and the only way you can smell it is if you get right up close to it. I wouldn’t recommend this to anyone.
Courtney B.
Arcadia, CA
Purchased at: Target
I started buying these for my homes bathroom because I ran out of essential oil plugins and these were cheap. They smells really good and the scent lasts for a little while, but it's not super strong. They're ok but not the greatest.
crystal h.
Perry, FL
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
My kitchen had a funky smell i just couldnt get rid of. I bought one of these for only $1 and it had my whole kitchen smelling good within minutes of opening it! Now my kitchen smells like a yummy apple pie!
Estefany N.
johnson city
I wanted my dorm restroom to liven up so I grabbed this during the holiday. I have always loved cinnamon and this scent is so good! Keeps my restroom smelling great. Finished fairly quickly but it is so inexpensive so I don't mind. Guests always love the smell of my restroom which is a nice compliment. I already have my backup stored for when I need it!
Lindsay N.
Garden city , KS
I put this in my bathroom and I can smell it through out my apartment it's amazing and it's keeps the cat litter box smell to a minimum!! It's so affordable I got mine for $1 at Dillons!!! Yes I would recommend it!!!
Madonna D.
Oak Hill, WV
This is one of my favorite scents in air fresheners. I like that I can adjust how much scent is released by how high I open the container. They just don't last as long as I would like them to.
Katie B.
Henryville , IN
These are OK but they’re definitely not anywhere close to my favorite air freshener. You can pick them up pretty cheaply but I don’t feel like they have a very good throw. The scent is just not that powerful. This sent in particular is ok it is definitely one of the better ones
Keana B.
These reneuzits are absolutely amazing and smell great--it's cool how they can radiate across the entire room and then can turn off only by twisting the cap back on. I really recommend them for a great smell and how well they work.
Stephanie W.
Spencerport , NY
1,191 reviews
I have bought these before in the past and while they do smell great and you won't have to do anything with them I prefer candles and the scent you get from them over these. I feel a candle just gives a stronger scent.
Becca T.
Dover , PA
I like using these around the house to add a little extra good scent. The Apple cinnamon is my favorite smell for the kitchen and living room. They are very affordable and they seem to last for a good bit of time!
Bergineliz R.
New York , NY
Decorator Expert Level 2
How long the scent last?