Renuzit Fresh Picked Collection Gel Air Freshener Apple & Cinnamon uploaded by Isabella H.Renuzit Fresh Picked Collection Gel Air Freshener Apple & Cinnamon uploaded by Taylor A.Renuzit Fresh Picked Collection Gel Air Freshener Apple & Cinnamon uploaded by Estefany N.

BY DIAL

Renuzit® Fresh Picked Collection Apple & Cinnamon Gel Air Freshener. see more...

Buy on Target
  • "These dont seem to last as long as higher end brands but they last long enough for the price and have a few great scents." in 1 review
Estefany N.
Texas
I wanted my dorm restroom to liven up so I grabbed this during the holiday. I have always loved cinnamon and this scent is so good! Keeps my restroom smelling great. Finished fairly quickly but it is so inexpensive so I don't mind. Guests always love the smell of my restroom which is a nice compliment. I already have my backup stored for when I need it!
crystal h.
Perry, FL
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
My kitchen had a funky smell i just couldnt get rid of. I bought one of these for only $1 and it had my whole kitchen smelling good within minutes of opening it! Now my kitchen smells like a yummy apple pie!
Lindsay N.
Garden City, KS
I put this in my bathroom and I can smell it through out my apartment it's amazing and it's keeps the cat litter box smell to a minimum!! It's so affordable I got mine for $1 at Dillons!!! Yes I would recommend it!!!
Madonna D.
Oak Hill, WV
This is one of my favorite scents in air fresheners. I like that I can adjust how much scent is released by how high I open the container. They just don't last as long as I would like them to.
Keana B.
These reneuzits are absolutely amazing and smell great--it's cool how they can radiate across the entire room and then can turn off only by twisting the cap back on. I really recommend them for a great smell and how well they work.
Stephanie W.
Spencerport , NY
I have bought these before in the past and while they do smell great and you won't have to do anything with them I prefer candles and the scent you get from them over these. I feel a candle just gives a stronger scent.
Liz M.
Williston Pk, NY
These usually go for around $1-2 a piece, and while they don't last long (maybe a week, tops) they are well worth it based on the price and scent. I like this scent in particular around the holidays.
Trista Z.
Waynesburg, PA
Smells great! I wish they had this in my local Walmart prior to holidays! It does dry out faster if you open (pull the top higher). On a positive note the price is cheaper so you can afford more!
Jessica N.
Jordan, NY
I love this apple cinnamon scent in the fall and winter, it makes the house feel cozier and smells like I've baked something! I use these in several rooms throughout because they just seem to make the air smell fresh, rather than just covering up any other scents.
Erin O.
The apple cinnamon scents are something I use year round. but they are especially nice in the fall. I like using this product but they don't last long enough in Phoenix. quick melt
Bergineliz R.
Decorator Expert Level 2
How long the scent last?