Renuzit Fresh Lavender Scent Long Last Air Freshener

Renuzit Fresh Lavender Scent Long Last Air Freshener: 2-in-1--neutralizes odors and freshens*NEW_LINE* Eliminates the toughest odors: bathroom, tobacco smoke, pet odors*NEW_LINE* Made with 97% natural ingredients*NEW_LINE* PureClean Technology see more...

Ronnece C.
Springfield, IL
Smells better than the name brand stuff and is actually has a stronger scent.
Deanna K.
Caledonia, ON
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 4
I buy these at my local grocery store because they’re usually always on sale. They have been as low as .25 cents a peice. They always smell super strong when first opened and I find the Berry scents last the longest. They don’t last longer than a week but for the low price you can’t expect much more. Perfect for the bathroom, and around the pet areas.
Dianna L.
Edmonton, Alberta
Love the smell of this air freshener. It's a subtle flowery scent. However, I will say that it's not as potent as I would have liked, in filling the room with the scent.
Christina A.
Etobicoke , ON
At first I was not sure about purchasing this brand as they are usually $1.00 at walmart. I decided that I was going to purchase and I was not disappointed. they smell awesome especially the Christmas ones
Kristi-Ann W.
Springford, ON
Bought this scent a couple times and I love it. I use these always for my bathroom to help with odours and it works amazing, it helps a lot they are cheap.
stephanie g.
london, ON
Love using these for the bathroom. find they last longer then other products like these even the bigger company names...all in all great product
Shipa N.
Ottawa, ON
Lavender is definitely my favorite.. it is a must for me.. love the smell.. and it works instantly and really well..
Brandon S.
Staten Island, NY
Is the Lavender scent prominent? I've used these for years but never seen this scent