BY DIAL

Renuzit Fresh Lavender Scent Long Last Air Freshener: 2-in-1--neutralizes odors and freshens*NEW_LINE* Eliminates the toughest odors: bathroom, tobacco smoke, pet odors*NEW_LINE* Made with 97% natural ingredients*NEW_LINE* PureClean Technology see more...

Brooke H.
Akron, OH
I like these. They're very. Heap and I love throwing them into any room before I have guests over.
Heather B.
Chaska, MN
The smell of this air freshener is not over powering like some others are. The lavender is just right for my bathroom.
Janet C.
Keene, TX
Great new shape looks classy and elegant to enhance your rooms decor. Scent really does away with bad odors quick.
Laura B.
Yoakum, TX
I like how these freshners not only smell awesome they last long. I use these to keep my classroom smelling fresh.
member-6d76f53a0
La Habra, CA
My boyfriend uses this and I think it is very effective. I love the scent and love that it actually works.
Christa L.
Smithfield, PA
Love to use these in my house ! They don't stand out but you can smell them all over!
Jaclyn A.
Palo Alto, CA
I like to use these air freshers in the back of my closets to keep it smelling nice.
Ronnece C.
Springfield, IL
Smells better than the name brand stuff and is actually has a stronger scent.
Alexandra K.
I put one of these in each of my bathrooms and it keeps them smelling fresh and clean
Leann M.
I use one of these in my entry where the dog is during the day. Cuts down on the wet dog smell on those rainy days!
Brandon S.
Staten Island, NY
Is the Lavender scent prominent? I've used these for years but never seen this scent