BY DIAL

Renuzit Fresh Lavender Scent Long Last Air Freshener: 2-in-1--neutralizes odors and freshens*NEW_LINE* Eliminates the toughest odors: bathroom, tobacco smoke, pet odors*NEW_LINE* Made with 97% natural ingredients*NEW_LINE* PureClean Technology see more...

destinique c.
destinique c.
Columbus, OH
These last a long time, once taken out the wrap it's an instant smell of lavender doesn't take a long time for you smell the sent.
Samantha G.
Samantha G.
Yakima, WA
The scent is very strong at first and wears off very quickly. I like the design and all the different scents and the price!
Christa L.
Christa L.
Smithfield, PA
Love to use these in my house ! They don't stand out but you can smell them all over!
Ariel P.
Ariel P.
Wichita, KS
Decorator Expert
I really like the smell of these! Lavender is one of my favorite scents and these are really refreshing to keep around the house
member-6d76f53a0
member-6d76f53a0
La Habra, CA
My boyfriend uses this and I think it is very effective. I love the scent and love that it actually works.
Janet C.
Janet C.
Keene, TX
Decorator Expert
Great new shape looks classy and elegant to enhance your rooms decor. Scent really does away with bad odors quick.
shristi s.
shristi s.
Tampa, FL
This product smells awesome.. Its really feel fresh and relaxing..i love this product and keep buying it.
Dianna L.
Dianna L.
Edmonton, Alberta
Love the smell of this air freshener. It's a subtle flowery scent. However, I will say that it's not as potent as I would have liked, in filling the room with the scent.
stephanie g.
stephanie g.
london, ON
Love using these for the bathroom. find they last longer then other products like these even the bigger company names...all in all great product
Christina A.
Christina A.
Etobicoke , ON
At first I was not sure about purchasing this brand as they are usually $1.00 at walmart. I decided that I was going to purchase and I was not disappointed. they smell awesome especially the Christmas ones
Brandon S.
Brandon S.
Staten Island, NY
Is the Lavender scent prominent? I've used these for years but never seen this scent