BY RENUZIT

Renuzit Fresh Lavender Scent Long Last Air Freshener: 2-in-1--neutralizes odors and freshens*NEW_LINE* Eliminates the toughest odors: bathroom, tobacco smoke, pet odors*NEW_LINE* Made with 97% natural ingredients*NEW_LINE* PureClean Technology see more...

sue S.
Warren, MA
Love the smell, but hate the packaging of these products. I always have some issue where the entire wrapper comes off.
Janet C.
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
Great new shape looks classy and elegant to enhance your rooms decor. Scent really does away with bad odors quick.
Leann M.
I use one of these in my entry where the dog is during the day. Cuts down on the wet dog smell on those rainy days!
Laura B.
Yoakum, TX
I like how these freshners not only smell awesome they last long. I use these to keep my classroom smelling fresh.
member-6d76f53a0
La Habra, CA
My boyfriend uses this and I think it is very effective. I love the scent and love that it actually works.
shristi s.
Tampa, FL
This product smells awesome.. Its really feel fresh and relaxing..i love this product and keep buying it.
Brooke H.
Akron, OH
I like these. They're very. Heap and I love throwing them into any room before I have guests over.
Alexandra K.
I put one of these in each of my bathrooms and it keeps them smelling fresh and clean
Christa L.
Smithfield, PA
Love to use these in my house ! They don't stand out but you can smell them all over!
Jaclyn A.
Palo Alto, CA
I like to use these air freshers in the back of my closets to keep it smelling nice.
Brandon S.
Staten Island, NY
Is the Lavender scent prominent? I've used these for years but never seen this scent