BY DIAL

Renuzit Fresh Lavender Scent Long Last Air Freshener: 2-in-1--neutralizes odors and freshens*NEW_LINE* Eliminates the toughest odors: bathroom, tobacco smoke, pet odors*NEW_LINE* Made with 97% natural ingredients*NEW_LINE* PureClean Technology see more...

Joelle W.
Joelle W.
One I my favorite Renuzit scents. It works pretty well but don't over pay for it, they run out of smell within a few days.
Alexandra K.
Alexandra K.
I put one of these in each of my bathrooms and it keeps them smelling fresh and clean
Shay T.
Shay T.
Long lasting for sure! Easy to hide if you want them to be smelled but not seen. We also put these in our camper when we fo camping or just need the camper to smell good when not in use.
Patrice N.
Patrice N.
Got this for only a dollar. So worth. It's strong to fill the room, but it's not too overwhelming. As for the scent, they have many others too, and they all smell wonderful.
Ronnece C.
Ronnece C.
Springfield, IL
Smells better than the name brand stuff and is actually has a stronger scent.
Tripti N.
Tripti N.
I found this at the dollar store and decided to try it. This has been sitting in my living room for 3 weeks and still just as fresh as when I bought it. I am thoroughly impressed - and it was only $1!
Chelsea W.
Chelsea W.
Lomira, WI
Decorator Expert
This air freshener leaves a real clean scent! It is also very nice and portable and can be hidden easily! I like to put them in my closet, and laundry room because that is where my dog sleeps! Lastly, I love that the scent isn't overpowering!
Brittany L.
Brittany L.
My mom always puts them in the bathroom. They last a really long time and the scent actually lasts long as well. These are great value and worth it.
Kaily B.
Kaily B.
This stuff is just average. It smells nice for like a week and then nothing. For a dollar I guess that's not bad ($4 a month) though.
destinique c.
destinique c.
Columbus, OH
These last a long time, once taken out the wrap it's an instant smell of lavender doesn't take a long time for you smell the sent.
Brandon S.
Brandon S.
Staten Island, NY
Is the Lavender scent prominent? I've used these for years but never seen this scent