BY DIAL

Renuzit Fresh Lavender Scent Long Last Air Freshener: 2-in-1--neutralizes odors and freshens*NEW_LINE* Eliminates the toughest odors: bathroom, tobacco smoke, pet odors*NEW_LINE* Made with 97% natural ingredients*NEW_LINE* PureClean Technology see more...

Shay T.
Long lasting for sure! Easy to hide if you want them to be smelled but not seen. We also put these in our camper when we fo camping or just need the camper to smell good when not in use.
Patrice N.
Got this for only a dollar. So worth. It's strong to fill the room, but it's not too overwhelming. As for the scent, they have many others too, and they all smell wonderful.
Brittany L.
My mom always puts them in the bathroom. They last a really long time and the scent actually lasts long as well. These are great value and worth it.
Kaily B.
This stuff is just average. It smells nice for like a week and then nothing. For a dollar I guess that's not bad ($4 a month) though.
destinique c.
Columbus, OH
These last a long time, once taken out the wrap it's an instant smell of lavender doesn't take a long time for you smell the sent.
Ariel P.
Wichita, KS
I really like the smell of these! Lavender is one of my favorite scents and these are really refreshing to keep around the house
Samantha G.
Yakima, WA
The scent is very strong at first and wears off very quickly. I like the design and all the different scents and the price!
Joelle W.
One I my favorite Renuzit scents. It works pretty well but don't over pay for it, they run out of smell within a few days.
sue S.
Warren, MA
Love the smell, but hate the packaging of these products. I always have some issue where the entire wrapper comes off.
Heather B.
Chaska, MN
The smell of this air freshener is not over powering like some others are. The lavender is just right for my bathroom.
Brandon S.
Staten Island, NY
Is the Lavender scent prominent? I've used these for years but never seen this scent