BY DIAL

Renuzit Fresh Lavender Scent Long Last Air Freshener: 2-in-1--neutralizes odors and freshens*NEW_LINE* Eliminates the toughest odors: bathroom, tobacco smoke, pet odors*NEW_LINE* Made with 97% natural ingredients*NEW_LINE* PureClean Technology see more...

Sarrinah R.
Used this product for about a week now, and did not notice any scent around my cubical. I did have it opened all the way to the top but no difference. I was a bit disappointed with this product. I gave two stars because of the cute packaging.
Nelly C.
I love using Renuzit because it's cheap and I can stock up on them. Doesn't last as long as I'd like but I do feel that I'm getting my money's worth. Definitely worth giving it a try!
LAUREN N.
Independence, OH
I really enjoy this scent. It is very calming and quite potent- but that is how I want to smell the scent of lavender throughout a room. I wouldnt recommend this for someone with a sensitive nose. When you first open it, it can be a little overbearing with the scent but that is dissipated over a few hours in the room.
Elena F.
If you like the scent of Lavender, this is a good easy air freshner to use. I just place it somewhere in the room and it fills up the room with the scent. It's really strong when you first open it so I open and close it to conserve it when I think the room has the strong scent. It's $1 at Dollar tree and Target.
Autumn N.
Robbinsdale, MN
In general, Glade is the brand I know and trust. But not with solid air fresheners. I will continue to buy these because they are cheap, they smell good and they WORK. With the other brand, I can't get the air freshener to stay open (the top part falls down) but I do not have that issue with how these were made!
Chelsea W.
Lomira, WI
This air freshener leaves a real clean scent! It is also very nice and portable and can be hidden easily! I like to put them in my closet, and laundry room because that is where my dog sleeps! Lastly, I love that the scent isn't overpowering!
Ashley H.
My local walmart gaff these on sale for 0.97 cents last night. they smell great when you're trying to find the scent but since opening them in my apartment I can't catch a single hint of the air freshener. three stars for the price!
Kayla S.
Mishawaka, IN
Love these fresheners! Nice scent range. I know there not the best quality and you get what you pay for just always wish they were a little stronger but for the price not complaining too much. For these I always try to use coupons to get the best deal :)
Kaily B.
This stuff is just average. It smells nice for like a week and then nothing. For a dollar I guess that's not bad ($4 a month) though.
Tripti N.
I found this at the dollar store and decided to try it. This has been sitting in my living room for 3 weeks and still just as fresh as when I bought it. I am thoroughly impressed - and it was only $1!
Brandon S.
Staten Island, NY
Is the Lavender scent prominent? I've used these for years but never seen this scent