Renuzit Fresh Lavender Scent Long Last Air Freshener

by Renuzit

Renuzit Fresh Lavender Scent Long Last Air Freshener: 2-in-1--neutralizes odors and freshens*NEW_LINE* Eliminates the toughest odors: bathroom, tobacco smoke, pet odors*NEW_LINE* Made with 97% natural ingredients*NEW_LINE* PureClean Technology

Is the Lavender scent prominent? I've used these for years but never seen this scent
Start your review of Renuzit Fresh Lavender Scent Long Last Air Freshener!
How would you rate this product?
4 months agoWashington, NC
I love these so much. They're convenient to being with me at school, and they keep my dorm smelling fresh for about a month. They're not messy, and they offer several different scents. My favorite is the rain scent. My only gripe is the amount of plastic the product contains. I'm trying to go more sustainable, and I'm afraid I'll have to cut these out of my routine.
3 months agoJenkintown, PA
Renuzit Fresh Lavender Scent Long Last Air Freshener uploaded by Danielle S.
Purchased at: Walmart
This the best solid air freshener on the market! It is the perfect set it and forget it air freshener that does a great job. And for the price it can't be beat! Will be buying again!!!
3 years ago
I love using Renuzit because it's cheap and I can stock up on them. Doesn't last as long as I'd like but I do feel that I'm getting my money's worth. Definitely worth giving it a try!
5 years agoBeaver Dam, WI
This air freshener leaves a real clean scent! It is also very nice and portable and can be hidden easily! I like to put them in my closet, and laundry room because that is where my dog sleeps! Lastly, I love that the scent isn't overpowering!
3 years ago
Used this product for about a week now, and did not notice any scent around my cubical. I did have it opened all the way to the top but no difference. I was a bit disappointed with this product. I gave two stars because of the cute packaging.
2 years agoIndependence , OH
I really enjoy this scent. It is very calming and quite potent- but that is how I want to smell the scent of lavender throughout a room. I wouldnt recommend this for someone with a sensitive nose. When you first open it, it can be a little overbearing with the scent but that is dissipated over a few hours in the room.
2 years agoRobbinsdale, MN
In general, Glade is the brand I know and trust. But not with solid air fresheners. I will continue to buy these because they are cheap, they smell good and they WORK. With the other brand, I can't get the air freshener to stay open (the top part falls down) but I do not have that issue with how these were made!
2 years ago
If you like the scent of Lavender, this is a good easy air freshner to use. I just place it somewhere in the room and it fills up the room with the scent. It's really strong when you first open it so I open and close it to conserve it when I think the room has the strong scent. It's $1 at Dollar tree and Target.
5 years agoMishawaka, IN
Love these fresheners! Nice scent range. I know there not the best quality and you get what you pay for just always wish they were a little stronger but for the price not complaining too much. For these I always try to use coupons to get the best deal :)
4 years ago
My local walmart gaff these on sale for 0.97 cents last night. they smell great when you're trying to find the scent but since opening them in my apartment I can't catch a single hint of the air freshener. three stars for the price!