BY DIAL

Renuzit Fresh Lavender Scent Long Last Air Freshener: 2-in-1--neutralizes odors and freshens*NEW_LINE* Eliminates the toughest odors: bathroom, tobacco smoke, pet odors*NEW_LINE* Made with 97% natural ingredients*NEW_LINE* PureClean Technology see more...

Sarrinah R.
Sarrinah R.
Used this product for about a week now, and did not notice any scent around my cubical. I did have it opened all the way to the top but no difference. I was a bit disappointed with this product. I gave two stars because of the cute packaging.
Nelly C.
Nelly C.
Decorator Expert
I love using Renuzit because it's cheap and I can stock up on them. Doesn't last as long as I'd like but I do feel that I'm getting my money's worth. Definitely worth giving it a try!
Ashley H.
Ashley H.
My local walmart gaff these on sale for 0.97 cents last night. they smell great when you're trying to find the scent but since opening them in my apartment I can't catch a single hint of the air freshener. three stars for the price!
Kilista T.
Kilista T.
Pea Ridge, AR
These last a long time. They can be a bit over powering if you open them a bit too wide but if you just raise it a little, it is perfect and lasts a couple months.
sue S.
sue S.
Warren, MA
Love the smell, but hate the packaging of these products. I always have some issue where the entire wrapper comes off.
Jaclyn A.
Jaclyn A.
Palo Alto, CA
I like to use these air freshers in the back of my closets to keep it smelling nice.
Laura B.
Laura B.
Yoakum, TX
I like how these freshners not only smell awesome they last long. I use these to keep my classroom smelling fresh.
Kayla S.
Kayla S.
Mishawaka, IN
Love these fresheners! Nice scent range. I know there not the best quality and you get what you pay for just always wish they were a little stronger but for the price not complaining too much. For these I always try to use coupons to get the best deal :)
Brooke H.
Brooke H.
Akron, OH
I like these. They're very. Heap and I love throwing them into any room before I have guests over.
Joelle W.
Joelle W.
One I my favorite Renuzit scents. It works pretty well but don't over pay for it, they run out of smell within a few days.
Brandon S.
Brandon S.
Staten Island, NY
Is the Lavender scent prominent? I've used these for years but never seen this scent