Renuzit® Exotic Escapes Collection™ Hawaiian Oasis™ Gel Air Freshener 7 oz. Container uploaded by Courtney W.

BY RENUZIT

Made with 97% natural ingredients. see more...

Buy on *
Alexa M.
Hamilton , NJ
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
These smell good and you can smell them throughout the room. I like this scent in particular especially for summer time. It does give me a slight headache if I smell it too close though. For the price they are worth it for a cheap air freshener.
Tiera M.
Bowling green, KY
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 2
Love the scent but I hate how they only last a week. There are always sale at the dollar general that where I would purchase them.
Crystal W.
Brainerd, MN
My favorite scent $.98 you can't go got it at Walmart lots of the scents are good by this company!
Courtney W.
North Vancouver , BC
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 2
I love these. They are sold for a dollar and smell amazing. The scent is strong and actually lasts. You can move the container up and down to control how much scent comes out. They are great for all around he house.
Mallory E.
North Vancouver , BC
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
These air fresheners are cheap and smell great! They are sold at the dollar store and come in a variety of scents. They are great for your house, boat ,car or garage.
Megan S.
nanaimo
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
I love the scent of these and they are very cheap. I just wish they lasted longer. I use these in my laundry room and bathrooms