Home & GardenHousehold & LaundryHome FragrancesRenuzit
Renuzit Exotic Escapes Collection Hawaiian Oasis Gel Air Freshener

Renuzit® Exotic Escapes Collection™ Hawaiian Oasis™ Gel Air Freshener

by Renuzit

Made with 97% natural ingredients.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Renuzit® Exotic Escapes Collection™ Hawaiian Oasis™ Gel Air Freshener!
How would you rate this product?
Alexa M.
Robbinsville, NJ
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 2
These smell good and you can smell them throughout the room. I like this scent in particular especially for summer time. It does give me a slight headache if I smell it too close though. For the price they are worth it for a cheap air freshener.
Crystal W.
Brainerd, MN
My favorite scent $.98 you can't go got it at Walmart lots of the scents are good by this company!
Tiera M.
Bowling green, KY
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 2
Love the scent but I hate how they only last a week. There are always sale at the dollar general that where I would purchase them.
Kim S.
Winnipeg
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 4
I usually pick up air fresheners when I see them advertised. I like the gel fresheners because I can control the amount of fragrance that it releases. Turn and lift up. These usually are a reasonable price so I grab a few to have on hand.
Courtney  W.
North Vancouver, BC
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 4
Renuzit® Exotic Escapes Collection™ Hawaiian Oasis™ Gel Air Freshener uploaded by Courtney  W.
I love these. They are sold for a dollar and smell amazing. The scent is strong and actually lasts. You can move the container up and down to control how much scent comes out. They are great for all around he house.
Mallory E.
Squamish , BC
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 3
These air fresheners are cheap and smell great! They are sold at the dollar store and come in a variety of scents. They are great for your house, boat ,car or garage.
Megan S.
Quesnel, BC
I love the scent of these and they are very cheap. I just wish they lasted longer. I use these in my laundry room and bathrooms

Looking for your answer?