Renuzit Crystal Elements Air Freshening Crystals

by Renuzit

These natural crystals deliver premium fragrance for up to 45 days. Get creative and use in any glass container to fit the decorative and fragrance needs of any room! Adjust fragrance level by removing or adding crystals to get the ideal intensity for any room. Made from naturally occurring sea salt harvested from the ocean. 2-9oz bags to refill 2 jars.

I've always wondered about this product. It look very pretty on the package, but I wonder if the scent is long lasting and how far away can you smell it from?
How long do these last?>
Any tricks for making these last longer?
Start your review of Renuzit Crystal Elements Air Freshening Crystals!
Product Highlights
They fit in any container and come in many different scents.in 2 reviews
They do give off scents when fresh but they don't last long.in 1 review
The scents lasted about 30 days or so.in 1 review
I like these they smell great and are kind of pretty sitting in a pretty little crystal container.in 1 review
6 years agoBridgewater, MA
I use these at home all the time. They fit in any container and come in many different scents. They are pleasing to the eye unlike normal plug in air scents can be. You can use any container that you own and place them anywhere in your house or even college dorm. They smell and act like a candle without the fire hazard and mess. Wonderful for parties and events as well as a relaxing night in or casually around the house. Plus, unlike candles, clean-up is a breeze!
6 years agoNew Richmond
Love these, they do make the room smell really good. however, if you have small children around, the might mistake them for candy. I love using it in the bathroom, the humidity from the shower seems to make them scent the air much more. I highly recomment everyone buy these!
4 years agoYork, PA
There are many options to use these beads. I like putting them underneath a candle or just in separate glass bowls. The smell is great and can make the whole room smell nice. The price is very inexpensive and I would recommend to anyone wanting to use these.
5 years ago
These smell wonderful and look adorable in clear glass objects in the center of a table. I used these in my dorm quad and everyone thought they were food. The scent didn't last very long.
5 years agoShawnee, OK
I like these they smell great and are kind of pretty sitting in a pretty little crystal container. I like to keep these in my bathrooms and they make them smell great all the time. And they last a long time.
5 years ago
Eh, these are ok. They do give off scents when fresh but they don't last long. I love how I can put these in any vase or re purposed candle holder. Very cute for decor
6 years agoLaurel, MS
These small crystals pack a lot of scent. I like to use them in small glass containers. They will stain skin and material. The scents lasted about 30 days or so.
5 years agoTaylorsville, NC
The variety of scents are wonderful and so is the scent . Downfall of this product is that it dries out or loses the scent shortly after starting to use
5 years agoBridgeport, CT
I like this product because it looks very nice any where you place it around the home or even at your work place and the smell is amazing
5 years agoHoliday, FL
I love these and they do last a long time. I love the variety of scents they do come in and the amount you get in the bag.