Renuzit® Aromatherapy Tranquil Chamomile & Jasmine Pearl Scents Air Freshener

by Renuzit

New!

Where can I get this product I would like to buy it smells so good
Does the smell lasts long?
Start your review of Renuzit® Aromatherapy Tranquil Chamomile & Jasmine Pearl Scents Air Freshener!
Westfield , New Jersey
This product is AMAZING! I use it both in my room and in my car for complete freshness. It's amazing because it comes in so many different scents, and they are completely affordable! I would absolutely recommend this product to people who want their car, room, or any where else to smell wonderful!
St Francis, WI
These smell amazing and are totally affordable. The scent lasts a long time. They also come in a small container so they are easy to hide or leave out without looking tacky. I even put one in my car and its kept my car smelling fresh for over a month now.
Santa Fe, NM
Renuzit® Aromatherapy Tranquil Chamomile & Jasmine Pearl Scents Air Freshener uploaded by Raquel S.
I'm in love. It's seriously so damn amazing. A month and a half in and still smells as great as the first day. 😍😍😍