Renuzit Aroma Relaxing Spa Adjustables Long Last Air Freshener uploaded by Kirsten S.Renuzit Aroma Relaxing Spa Adjustables Long Last Air Freshener uploaded by Kirsten S.

BY DIAL

Renuzit® Aroma™ Relaxing Spa Long Last Air Freshener.
Adjustables. see more...

Renuzit Aroma Relaxing Spa Adjustables Long Last Air Freshener
  • "These are cheap for a reason, they only smell good right when you open them, and even then it's questionable, compared to some other brands I've tried these smell really artificial and chemically, like so full of chemicals I don't want to breathe around them. " in 2 reviews
  • "I have tried almost all Renuzit products, they smell good but do not last long at all." in 1 review
  • "It's not overwhelming and to make it last longer I don't twist it all the way up." in 1 review
Whitney S.
Whitney S.
Maysville, KY
I work at an indoor mx and atv racetrack. The place is filled with dust and dirt, it's on every flat surface and there is no avoiding it. It is wonderful to walk in the bathrooms and find not only a place that has been kept from the dust, but also smells wonderful. We only have to replace them about once a month and at that price it's no problem. LOVE THESE!
Kirsten S.
Kirsten S.
Union city , GA
These are my fave! I am forever buying these for my room , bathroom, '& closet. I love clean smells so this is perfect. They last a very long time. they are always 97 cents at Walmart
Alyssa W.
Alyssa W.
SANFORD, FL
Relaxing spa is a great sent for the bathroom. The twist up and have a fresh smell for weeks.
Brittney D.
Brittney D.
Rustburg, VA
Andrea Y.
Andrea Y.
Have one in the bathroom and in the room where I keep the liter box. What cat? Haha
Amber O.
Amber O.
Charlotte, NC
The smell is good, however these never last long. It's best to get them on sale.
Selena K.
Selena K.
One of my favorite smells I put this one in my bathroom Mell so refreshing. You can't go wrong.
hailey n.
hailey n.
My favorite sent for the bathroom, and so cheap...just wish they lasted longer.
Mary S.
Mary S.
Virginia Bch, VA
Tiffany R.
Tiffany R.
Akron, OH
I really enjoy using these air freshener. I use them in all rooms of the house. They are inexpensive but I wish they had more scents available.