BY DIAL

Renuzit&Reg; Adjustables Are Easy To Use.&Nbsp; Simply Adjust The Cone Height To Release The Right Amount Of Fragrance To Banish Odors And Leave Behind A Clean, Refreshing Scent.&Nbsp; Renuzit&Reg; Adjustables Come In Many Exceptional Fragrances That Will Transform Any Room - Freshness For Pennies A Day&Reg;.&Nbsp; It's An Affordable Way To Give Any Room A Refreshing New Scent. Long Last Air Freshener Biodegradable. Made With 97% Natural Ingredients Made In The Usa

Buy on Kmart
Le Lani H.
Le Lani H.
Fort Worth, TX
I've tried these several of them they smell when u open it at first. But the smell goes away really fast and does not last.
Kathy M.
Kathy M.
Fayetteville, NC
They smell really good but the smell does not last very long. :( I buy them for my car now since the scent last longer in there versus my house. :(
Spring D.
Spring D.
Chula Vista, CA
Smells really good, I like how it disappears to tell you when its time to replace it.
Melanie W.
Melanie W.
Athens, TX
I have one of these in every room in my house. It leaves any room smelling so fresh. You can't beat 97 cents for one of these!
Lara A.
Lara A.
Torrance, CA
I love this smell! it just fills the room with a good sent and its not too strong either. its just right!
Zenia A.
Zenia A.
Kirkland, WA
I love these Renuzit Aromas. They are small and fit anywhere. My mom puts them all over the place. They are great for shoe closets. Plus they are cheap, they cost about 89 cents and some stores. They even smell delicious. I suggest you go and buy some. you won't regret it.
Jaimie B.
Jaimie B.
New Freedom, PA
I buy these for my classroom at school because they are very inexpensive. They don't last long and some don't smell like they are labeled, but when you first open them the smell is able to fill the whole room.
Carolyn Y.
Carolyn Y.
These are great! They run out if smell fairly quick though! I use them in my two lil boys bathroom!.,
Keri K.
Keri K.
My aunts bought these for me before but during the summer when i wasn't at school so my mom took them but I'm pretty sure it made our house smell nice!
Liberty, MO
I love the new renews it orchid petals. It makes my whole house smell wonderful. I do wish however that they would last longer. I use them all over the house and love them!
Liberty, MO
What rooms in your house do you use Renuzit?
Crystal H.
Crystal H.
What is your favorite scent?