Renuzit Aroma Adjustables Long Last Air Freshener Orchid Petals

Renuzit&Reg; Adjustables Are Easy To Use.&Nbsp; Simply Adjust The Cone Height To Release The Right Amount Of Fragrance To Banish Odors And Leave Behind A Clean, Refreshing Scent.&Nbsp; Renuzit&Reg; Adjustables Come In Many Exceptional Fragrances That Will Transform Any Room - Freshness For Pennies A Day&Reg;.&Nbsp; It's An Affordable Way To Give Any Room A Refreshing New Scent. Long Last Air Freshener Biodegradable. Made With 97% Natural Ingredients Made In The Usa

Danielle  .
Austin, TX
The products in this line really do smell very nice. They start of smelling quite strong, masking any odors that may be lingering, but the more open (and the stronger you set the scent to be) the faster the gel inside dries up. Unless you've got some major damage control project going on, I recommend not opening the container more than halfway, so that you can conserve the scent for longer.
Zenia A.
Kirkland , WA
I love these Renuzit Aromas. They are small and fit anywhere. My mom puts them all over the place. They are great for shoe closets. Plus they are cheap, they cost about 89 cents and some stores. They even smell delicious. I suggest you go and buy some. you won't regret it.
Deborah S.
Mc Donough, NY
I LOVE renuzit aroma air freshener!! They are inexpensive, strong and long lasting. I use them in my bathroom and my kitchen and the second i open them up i can smell the sweet smell. They leave my house smelling clean and takes away any odor.
Donna C.
Liberty, MO
I love the new renews it orchid petals. It makes my whole house smell wonderful. I do wish however that they would last longer. I use them all over the house and love them!
Auddy W.
I've tried these before, the scents are alright, but they don't last long at all. I've find a lot of great coupons and deals on these, but it's not really worth the money if it doesn't even last that long.
Tiffany H.
I love this air freshener, it smells great and is super easy to use. I like to use them in my bathroom and and living room. Has a great burst of scent and last for a long time.
Anita R.
Grand Rapids , MI
I have used these for YEARS. I always have one in my bathroom. I love how strong the scent is and the different selections. The holiday ones are my absolute fav!
Jaimie B.
New Freedom, PA
I buy these for my classroom at school because they are very inexpensive. They don't last long and some don't smell like they are labeled, but when you first open them the smell is able to fill the whole room.
Irene C.
Miramar, FL
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
Renuzit Aroma Adjustables Long Last Air Freshener Orchid Petals are great you can have them all over the house and they don't take up much space and smell great
Keri K.
My aunts bought these for me before but during the summer when i wasn't at school so my mom took them but I'm pretty sure it made our house smell nice!
Donna C.
Liberty, MO
What rooms in your house do you use Renuzit?
Crystal H.
What is your favorite scent?