Renuzit Aroma Adjustables Long Last Air Freshener After The Rain uploaded by Christina K.Renuzit Aroma Adjustables Long Last Air Freshener After The Rain uploaded by Ashtyn J.Renuzit Aroma Adjustables Long Last Air Freshener After The Rain uploaded by crystal h.

BY DIAL

Biodegradable Made With 97% Natural Ingredients Made In Usa see more...

Buy on Target
Emily L.
New Carlisle, OH
The scent of Renuzit Adjustable Air Fresheners is amazing, but unfortunately, the scent only lasts for a week or two. Also, if you have a large room and only use one, you're not going to notice much of a difference. For small rooms like bathrooms, you'll get more out of them.
Christina K.
Phoenix , AZ
Decorator Expert
I love the smell. It smells very nice. Best part is you don't have to worry about looking for a lighter or no owing out the flame because all you do is twist and pull up and you get the fragrance like that.
Ashtyn J.
Big Spring
It's hard to find scents that all the co-workers agree on. This is a favorite here at work. It's a plus that we only have to pay a dollar for it! I think if we used it in the front of the store it wouldnt last as long but we leave it in te bathroom and one in the back room and it works awesome!!!
Kristina A.
Villa Rica, GA
I bought a bunch of different scents for us to try at home (since I had a coupon) and After the Rain was one of them. These are very affordable air fresheners and great for small rooms. However, as much as I like this scent, it isn't really as strong as other scents I have tried. I can hardly smell it and it's only been opened and placed in our small bathroom for a few days.
Myra H.
Decorator Expert
The scent is OK, but even in my small bathroom it doesn't seem to be able to really leave an impression (the bathroom doesn't have any windows either and smaller air fresheners have had stronger scents). I think regardless of it's ability make the bathroom smell fresh, the scent itself is very light anyway and not really my favorite in comparison to other scents by the brand.
Jeannette S.
Just bought this at target and i love the smell already when i walk into the room it smells so strong but beautiful and fresh lets see how long it lasts lucky my room is small
Lisa G.
Troy, MI
Who hasn't seen one of these in their lifetime? From the 90's until today, I know of these and the fact that they just don't work unless you use multiples in a closed spaced.
And I'm not talking 2 or 3. Maybe 5, if you're feeling bold.
They're simple and kitschy but not at all impressive where scent and air freshening is concerned. If you waltz by one of these, you can detect a hint of it. Just a hint. If you're looking for something that will fill the air with something sweet or herbal, you're better off purchasing a spray air freshener, a Scentsy-esque device or even a box of dryer sheets!
Isabella E.
Angier, Nc
I keep these by the cat litter and there's definitely a noticeable difference. While you can't tell when you immediately walk into my laundry room, without this you can smell the litter. There are a lot of choices when it comes to scents and they are pretty small and can fit conveniently on top of most surfaces without drawing attention.
Stephanie G.
While they do have a good variety of scents that smell great, they have no scent pay off. They do very little even in my small powder room or closets. They are cheap so I guess you get what you pay for.
Allie R.
Lexington , KY
These do not seem to do very much. I had one in my closet and it took my awhile to smell it at all. It is an affordable price, however you can only use them in small spaces to be able to smell them. The appearance could also be improved. You get what you pay for!
Kilah O.
How long do this last typically?
Laura B.