BY RENUZIT

Long Last Adjustable Air Freshener. Outer package does not need to be removed for use. Leave on or take off. Questions or Comments? 1-866-renuzit ; see more...

• Which scent is best to help keep a room smelling fresh lo...2 Answers
  • Is there a way to make them last longer? Mine don't last ...4 Answers
  • Where do you like to use these?13 Answers
Hope S.
Cedar, MN
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 3
 I really do love these air fresheners. I find them to be long-lasting and to smell great. However, this air freshener in particular I do not find to be any different than the regular air fresheners that are not advertise to be the strongest of order killers.
Christine S.
Pikesville, MD
These are great for keeping your home fresh without needing much room..The price is the best its gonna get...Great! The scent is refreshing and lasts at least a month. I would recommend these to anyone on a budget or anyone who like the convenience...Which is basically everyone, right??
Ashley G.
Renuzit Adjustable air fresheners are one of my go-to air fresheners for places like the bathroom, the basement and other places with high humidity. When it comes to price, they are extremely affordable and they come in a large variety of scents that last for months. You can't go wrong purchasing this product for a long-lasting all around air freshener.
Angela L.
Millersport, OH
These are great for small spaces. I use these in my dog room and it covers the dog odor well. I also use these in my camper and they are perfect especially to keep my camper smelling fresh while closed up and not in use in between camping trips! I only took away a star because I wish they lasted longer, it seems to be used up before the month ends.
Amber b.
Fort Madison, IA
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 2
I love these! I keep one in the bathroom! I like the beach one really well, but I just bought a couple seasonal ones I can't wait to try. I think they last for awhile. I mean the aroma does die down after awhile, but they are decent for the price.
Arlíssa H.
Staten Island, NY
We use these in our summer home in Florida for the 3-4 months that go by between our visits. When we return the house still smells great and we're just about ready to switch out to the next one by the time we leave. I find them to be long lasting and to have a nice smell that doesn't smack you in the face when you walk into the room.
Ashley E.
Enid, OK
I buy these to keep in my walk in food pantry where I also have to keep my trash can. I was not sure how this would work to keep it fresh and smelling good in the pantry but it actually kept is quite refreshing. i have to buy one about every month, but at about a dollar a piece it is very worth it, and will not break the bank!
Morgan R.
State College, PA
These are NOT long lasting at all. Mine are usually gone in less than a full week. They are a cheap alternative to like Glade, but the extra money you spend on those brands usually ends up being less in the time you have the stuff.
Annette D.
Chicopee , MA
I love the new scent s but I feel as though when you open it a little, it doesn't have it's full effect but if you fully open it the renuzit is way too strong and doesn't last as long... Finding the middle balance was easy to achieve and I love the new scent of my rooms!
Marian S.
Modesto, CA
This product is okay at first. It gives off a wonderful smell but it only lasts a couple of hours. After that its a faint smell and then ends within 2 days. I think if they can make the product last longer it would be better!
Ashley E.
Enid, OK
Where do you like to use these?
Annette D.
Chicopee , MA
Is there a way to make them last longer? Mine don't last very long....
Morgan M.
Is this safe to use around animals? My cat is a little curious and tends to lick everything... I am afraid it will be harmful if he tried to lick the gel?
Katie A.
Sebring, FL
Which scent is best to help keep a room smelling fresh longer?