BY DIAL

Long Last Adjustable Air Freshener. Outer package does not need to be removed for use. Leave on or take off. Questions or Comments? 1-866-renuzit ; see more...

• Which scent is best to help keep a room smelling fresh longer?2 Answers
  • Is there a way to make them last longer? Mine don't last very long....4 Answers
  • Where do you like to use these?12 Answers
Christine S.
Christine S.
Millsboro, DE
These are great for keeping your home fresh without needing much room..The price is the best its gonna get...Great! The scent is refreshing and lasts at least a month. I would recommend these to anyone on a budget or anyone who like the convenience...Which is basically everyone, right??
Ami D.
Ami D.
Decorator Expert
Okay air freshener. These are actually harder to open then the others though. I also noticed they don't have as much product..
Morgan R.
Morgan R.
State College, PA
These are NOT long lasting at all. Mine are usually gone in less than a full week. They are a cheap alternative to like Glade, but the extra money you spend on those brands usually ends up being less in the time you have the stuff.
Andrea C.
Andrea C.
San Francisco, CA
This product works really well and fills the whole room with sent. It also seems to last a long time. I usually place it next to my window to cover up the smell of my neighbors smoking.
Angela L.
Angela L.
Millersport, OH
Decorator Expert
These are great for small spaces. I use these in my dog room and it covers the dog odor well. I also use these in my camper and they are perfect especially to keep my camper smelling fresh while closed up and not in use in between camping trips! I only took away a star because I wish they lasted longer, it seems to be used up before the month ends.
Bailey K.
Bailey K.
They don't last that long - try to keep it halfway closed that way it won't dry out too quickly but will also get enough scent to spread around. The Renuzit After the Rain is my favorite scent- very fresh and serene.
Erica M.
Erica M.
I agree with mostly everyone they don't last very long and can only really be smelled up close but that's what you get for the price you pay!
Liana R.
Liana R.
I LOVE these, my favorite is the raspberry scent, smells DELICIOUS, soooo good! I get them at Target for about 3.50 for 3, really good deal.
Lola Giselle C.
Lola Giselle C.
Milwaukee, WI
Very long lasting air freshener, you can put them wherever you'd like. They come in variety of colors and scents. Plus, they are affordable.
Amber b.
Amber b.
Fort Madison, IA
Decorator Expert
I love these! I keep one in the bathroom! I like the beach one really well, but I just bought a couple seasonal ones I can't wait to try. I think they last for awhile. I mean the aroma does die down after awhile, but they are decent for the price.
Ashley E.
Ashley E.
Enid, OK
Where do you like to use these?
Annette D.
Annette D.
Ithaca, NY
Is there a way to make them last longer? Mine don't last very long....
Katie A.
Katie A.
Sebring, FL
Which scent is best to help keep a room smelling fresh longer?
Morgan M.
Morgan M.
Is this safe to use around animals? My cat is a little curious and tends to lick everything... I am afraid it will be harmful if he tried to lick the gel?