BY RENUZIT

DialProfessionalProducts***

Monica C.
Fresno, CA
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
These are ok. I used to buy them for my bathroom but then I found something better. These had a good smell to them until the belly thing dried out. Sometimes it dries out to fast
Laura M.
Louisville, KY
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 2
These are ok. The smells are nice but I don't think they really last that long. For the pricing of the item, I don't think they are worth it. There's better products out there.
Ashlie H.
Salem, IL
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 4
I love using these air fresheners. They work extremely well and smell amazing. I do wish they would last a lot longer than they do. I usually buy multiples so I don't run out. I love how affordable they are and that I can get them at my local dollar tree. I use them in my bathroom mostly.
Chelsea K.
Missoula, MT
I love this brand of air freshener. They have a wide variety of scents to choose from. My favorite right now is the Hawaiian sunset. It's has a subtle fruity sent that lasts and lasts. I buy a three pack for my three bedroom home and my whole home is filled with the scent. Not only does it smell great but it is super affordable. I have tried other air fresheners like this and nothing compares.
Kay S.
Dyersburg, TN
I love this air freshener! Raspberry is the best. I even put in my cup holder in my car to make it smell yummy. I'm sensitive to smells but this one I could sniff all day long. Wish they made these for vehicles.
Shania H.
Brookland, AR
These smell good when you put your nose to them but that’s about all. I got the deodorizer one and it didn’t do a think. Also, they are kind of bulky and not visually appealing. I wished they were different because it’s a great concept!
Katie B.
Henryville , IN
These are OK but they’re definitely not anywhere close to my favorite air freshener. You can pick them up pretty cheaply but I don’t feel like they have a very good throw. The scent is just not that powerful.
Dianne R.
Louisville, KY
I use Renuzit air care Super Odor Killer cones in the kitty cats' litter box room to keep neutralize odors and keep things smelling fresh and it does a really great job of it. I love that it is adjustable so you can choose the level of fragrance you want as a lot of products are overpowering and there's nothing you can do to change it to something milder that you can live with. I have never had any mention a kitty cat urine smell in my house, in fact, some people don't even realize I have cats until my fur babies come bounding down the hall at them. I love that Renuzit lets me have all the joys and pleasures of my four legged friends without the scent and mess that often accompanies them.
Bergineliz R.
This air freshener is the worst product I ever buy because the scent don't last not even 2 seconds I close my closet and leave it inside for 2 days and I didn't smell anything I use to have this around the house and i told because the door was open they didn't smell but this awful. Don't waste your money it doesn't work I try many odors on this brand and they awful. The reason I give 1 start is because it was necessary to make my review
Ozzy G.
Chesterfield, VA
Normally I use candles for fragrance but I received this air freshener complimentary from another website for testing purposes. When I opened the box, the smell was almost overwhelming. Once removed and put out on it's own it mellowed out. I put it in our bird themed bathroom that is mostly home to our cat's litter box. So far, so good!
Brenda T.
Soledad, CA
What is your favorite scent?
Kate C.
Where is the best place to buy this?
Becky F.