BY DIAL

DialProfessionalProducts***

Shania H.
Brookland, AR
These smell good when you put your nose to them but that’s about all. I got the deodorizer one and it didn’t do a think. Also, they are kind of bulky and not visually appealing. I wished they were different because it’s a great concept!
Ashlie H.
Salem, IL
Home Sweet Home Expert
I love using these air fresheners. They work extremely well and smell amazing. I do wish they would last a lot longer than they do. I usually buy multiples so I don't run out. I love how affordable they are and that I can get them at my local dollar tree. I use them in my bathroom mostly.
Kamille G.
San Diego, CA
Love the scent of Hawaiian Sunset & the turquoise blue ones the best! These are the best priced air fresheners, from any grocery, pharmacy, and/or big boxed stores. It's not something that will fill a room fast like candles do, but the scent will hit you in the face when you walk into the room! :)
Chelsea K.
Missoula, MT
I love this brand of air freshener. They have a wide variety of scents to choose from. My favorite right now is the Hawaiian sunset. It's has a subtle fruity sent that lasts and lasts. I buy a three pack for my three bedroom home and my whole home is filled with the scent. Not only does it smell great but it is super affordable. I have tried other air fresheners like this and nothing compares.
Faith M.
Hazard, KY
LOVEEEEEEEE these air fresheners! I literally have one in every room of the house. The scent lasts a while and makes the whole room smell awesome. I'm really loving the "sensitive scent" line they recently came out with. Very inexpensive too. Only 98 cents each at Walmart.
Kay S.
Dyersburg, TN
I love this air freshener! Raspberry is the best. I even put in my cup holder in my car to make it smell yummy. I'm sensitive to smells but this one I could sniff all day long. Wish they made these for vehicles.
Ozzy G.
Chesterfield, VA
Normally I use candles for fragrance but I received this air freshener complimentary from another website for testing purposes. When I opened the box, the smell was almost overwhelming. Once removed and put out on it's own it mellowed out. I put it in our bird themed bathroom that is mostly home to our cat's litter box. So far, so good!
Veronica C.
Hawaiian Gdns, CA
I love these I'm addicted to all the smells I just wish they lasted a little bit longer. My favorite smell is the limited edition water melon and the classic raspberry and they're really inexpensive.. I recommend them to all my family and I keep them in every area of the house and at work
Lor A.
I really enjoy these things. They provide a nice scent (out of a wide range of options), don't require any batteries or electricity, and last a surprising amount of time. The scent part does look kinda weird, but I actually love squishy stuff so I find it more fun than strange. The odor they emit isn't enormously strong, but notable enough, especially in a smaller room. Even a couple weeks in I can still smell it a bit! For as cheap as they are, I like them a lot.
Brandon S.
Staten Island, NY
Okay let me start off by saying, these are DEFINITELY not made for large rooms. Perfect for small to medium sized bedrooms and bathrooms, even dorm rooms. Certain scents are stronger than others such as Raspberry and After The Rain. The vanilla one has no scent. They're very affordable, as I could pick them up at my local dollar tree or target for a dollar. Nice for closets and drawers as well. They last about a month
Brenda T.
Soledad, CA
What is your favorite scent?
Kate C.
Where is the best place to buy this?
Becky F.