BY DIAL

DialProfessionalProducts***

Lor A.
Lor A.
I really enjoy these things. They provide a nice scent (out of a wide range of options), don't require any batteries or electricity, and last a surprising amount of time. The scent part does look kinda weird, but I actually love squishy stuff so I find it more fun than strange. The odor they emit isn't enormously strong, but notable enough, especially in a smaller room. Even a couple weeks in I can still smell it a bit! For as cheap as they are, I like them a lot.
Bergineliz R.
Bergineliz R.
Mega Parent Expert
This air freshener is the worst product I ever buy because the scent don't last not even 2 seconds I close my closet and leave it inside for 2 days and I didn't smell anything I use to have this around the house and i told because the door was open they didn't smell but this awful. Don't waste your money it doesn't work I try many odors on this brand and they awful. The reason I give 1 start is because it was necessary to make my review
Ozzy G.
Ozzy G.
Chesterfield, VA
Normally I use candles for fragrance but I received this air freshener complimentary from another website for testing purposes. When I opened the box, the smell was almost overwhelming. Once removed and put out on it's own it mellowed out. I put it in our bird themed bathroom that is mostly home to our cat's litter box. So far, so good!
Veronica C.
Veronica C.
Hawaiian Gdns, CA
I love these I'm addicted to all the smells I just wish they lasted a little bit longer. My favorite smell is the limited edition water melon and the classic raspberry and they're really inexpensive.. I recommend them to all my family and I keep them in every area of the house and at work
Chelsea K.
Chelsea K.
Missoula, MT
Mega Parent Expert
I love this brand of air freshener. They have a wide variety of scents to choose from. My favorite right now is the Hawaiian sunset. It's has a subtle fruity sent that lasts and lasts. I buy a three pack for my three bedroom home and my whole home is filled with the scent. Not only does it smell great but it is super affordable. I have tried other air fresheners like this and nothing compares.
Ashlie H.
Ashlie H.
Salem, IL
Mega Parent Expert
I love using these air fresheners. They work extremely well and smell amazing. I do wish they would last a lot longer than they do. I usually buy multiples so I don't run out. I love how affordable they are and that I can get them at my local dollar tree. I use them in my bathroom mostly.
Faith M.
Faith M.
Hazard, KY
LOVEEEEEEEE these air fresheners! I literally have one in every room of the house. The scent lasts a while and makes the whole room smell awesome. I'm really loving the "sensitive scent" line they recently came out with. Very inexpensive too. Only 98 cents each at Walmart.
Daisy L.
Daisy L.
These are affordable, good for the home and good for fitting practically anywhere you need a freshener. I love that it can be found at Walmart, local grocery stores, and drugstores, great products without the scents being too overbearing and for never causing a headache. lots of scents to try and my favorite are the holiday collections.
Angel S.
Angel S.
These usually smell nice but they're only strong for a week or two. Even if they don't make my room smell good after two weeks, I like leaving it in there because it does still smell
ashley e.
ashley e.
East Point, KY
I recently just purchased one these for my bathroom and I love it. I got the Black Cherry. I love how it's not such an overpowering smell. It subtle and really does mask the smell.
Brenda T.
Brenda T.
Soledad, CA
What is your favorite scent?
Kate C.
Kate C.
Where is the best place to buy this?
Becky F.