BY DIAL

Long Last Adjustable Air Freshener. Outer package does not need to be removed for use. Leave on or take off. Questions or Comments? 1-866-renuzit ; see more...

• I love these for small rooms, but for bigger rooms, it doesn't real...2 Answers
  • Do they last long for anyone? 4 Answers
  • Who else agrees with me that these don't smell very long at all????7 Answers
Buy on Walgreens
  • "I usually buy the 3-pack and set them throughout the living room and kitchen and it really does help freshen the place up. " in 6 reviews
  • "Let it be known that I have a HUGE living room with high ceilings so this could have been the reason it didn't work well." in 5 reviews
Kim A.
Kim A.
Vinemont, AL
These are the best little air freshners. So cheap and will make your room smell good. The only draw back is they don't last long. But for the price they are worth it. I sometimes will place them on my air vents and let them refresh the house. I have several family members who use these.
Thea J.
Thea J.
I love these! They smell amazing and make a pretty additition to my room. They are also really fun. This is my all time favorite kind of air freshener.
Ivy R.
Ivy R.
Clover, SC
These things are really cool. I have one in Raspberry and it really freshens up my room.
Jamie L.
Jamie L.
Rialto, CA
Decorator Expert
Smells great berry USA beautiful scent. Omg and it's Halloween scent I love it
Cassie K.
Cassie K.
I love these air fresheners! They aren't obnoxious, and i love that i don't have to take up outlet space. I really love the peach scent, as it is not artificial whatsoever, it smells exactly like a real peach. I think these are great for an average sized bedroom, but if you wanted your whole house, or larger areas to work with this, you'd need a few. I wish these lasted a bit longer, I'm not even sure they last a month. However, I've noticed if i close them every few days, then reopen they last longer and have a chance to 'moisten' back up. These are so inexpensive too, often only a dollar at Walmart and Dollar Tree.
Theresa M.
Theresa M.
This product is not a favorite of mine. I bought this a couple of weeks ago for my bathroom and at first the scent is strong but as time goes by (literally after a couple of hours) the smell fades away even before the product is done it shrinks up and looks weird after awhile. Definitely affordable but not something I intend on buying ever again.
Sydney C.
Sydney C.
These get two stars just because the price is so great. However, they do not work that well. They last for a couple days with a noticeable smell and then quickly stop working. They run out very fast as well. I also think they are quite ugly to have sitting around your house. I prefer plug ins and pretty colored oil lamps.
Shannon C.
Shannon C.
These don't last too long, but when they work they work great. There was nothing that would cover up the smell in the men's bathroom at my work except for these. I wouldn't buy this for a long-term air freshener, but if I had a certain event or occasion that I wanted a strong, but good smelling scent I would go with these.
Eden T.
Eden T.
Clovis, CA
Loved the smell of it and worked great the first day I bought it but about two days later I couldn't smell it when I walked into the room anymore. It just dried out and stopped working. It's inexpensive but only works for like two days at most
flabia t.
flabia t.
Miami
I love its sweet and refreshing aroma. It is a rich smell that endures and fills the whole room. I always use it because it gives a good hamburger to the house.
Mindy O.
Mindy O.
Alcoa, TN
Decorator Expert
Who else agrees with me that these don't smell very long at all????
Brooke H.
Brooke H.
Do they last long for anyone?
Ashley G.
Ashley G.
Bellevue, NE
I love these for small rooms, but for bigger rooms, it doesn't really work.