BY DIAL

Long Last Adjustable Air Freshener. Outer package does not need to be removed for use. Leave on or take off. Questions or Comments? 1-866-renuzit ; see more...

• I love these for small rooms, but for bigger rooms, it doesn't re...2 Answers
  • Do they last long for anyone? 5 Answers
  • Who else agrees with me that these don't smell very long at all????7 Answers
Buy on Walgreens*
  • "I usually buy the 3-pack and set them throughout the living room and kitchen and it really does help freshen the place up. " in 6 reviews
  • "Let it be known that I have a HUGE living room with high ceilings so this could have been the reason it didn't work well." in 5 reviews
Kim A.
Vinemont, AL
These are the best little air freshners. So cheap and will make your room smell good. The only draw back is they don't last long. But for the price they are worth it. I sometimes will place them on my air vents and let them refresh the house. I have several family members who use these.
Thea J.
I love these! They smell amazing and make a pretty additition to my room. They are also really fun. This is my all time favorite kind of air freshener.
Jamie L.
Rialto, CA
Smells great berry USA beautiful scent. Omg and it's Halloween scent I love it
LaDonna C.
Chippewa Falls
Got this ay dollar tree where everything is literally a dollar, or less lol and in store it smelled great. Tried it out and the scent only lasted about a week after being opened. Sad to say I can only five this 2 stars, but I got my.moneys worth is guess... Not!
Cassie K.
I love these air fresheners! They aren't obnoxious, and i love that i don't have to take up outlet space. I really love the peach scent, as it is not artificial whatsoever, it smells exactly like a real peach. I think these are great for an average sized bedroom, but if you wanted your whole house, or larger areas to work with this, you'd need a few. I wish these lasted a bit longer, I'm not even sure they last a month. However, I've noticed if i close them every few days, then reopen they last longer and have a chance to 'moisten' back up. These are so inexpensive too, often only a dollar at Walmart and Dollar Tree.
Hope S.
Cedar, MN
Decorator Expert
 These are my favorite air fresheners. I have one of these placed in almost every room of my house. Because they  are adjustable, you are able to control how much fragrance is released from the gel core. I have found these two also be long-lasting and a great value. They also come in a variety of scents.
Melanie W.
Chattanooga , TN
Decorator Expert
Not super strong but I put these beside the litter box and I do feel like it does help cut down a little bit on the smell. It's better than nothing and isn't intrusive to the point where it'd bother your cats nose.
Jennifer M.
Decorator Expert
I love to keep these in the bathrooms around my house. I don't smell them all the time but I do catch the raspberry scent every now and then. So if you're looking for a strong scent, I wouldn't choose these but I enjoy the subtleties of them.
Autumn N.
Robbinsdale, MN
These are great. Cheap, smell good, easy to use. Can usually get a deal on the 3-pack, only making them more appealing. They work and there are no issues with the packaging. No complaints. I recommend them and will continue to purchase.
Lissete V.
Doral, FL
I bought a six pack of this product, specially for my bedroom but when i came home after a long day at work i didn’t feel the scent!! I have to moved in to the badroom, and works really good, so i used it for the badroom i recommend only for small places.
Mindy O.
Alcoa, TN
Decorator Expert
Who else agrees with me that these don't smell very long at all????
Brooke H.
Do they last long for anyone?
Ashley G.
Bellevue, NE
I love these for small rooms, but for bigger rooms, it doesn't really work.