BY RENUZIT

Long Last Adjustable Air Freshener. Outer package does not need to be removed for use. Leave on or take off. Questions or Comments? 1-866-renuzit ; see more...

• I love these for small rooms, but for bigger rooms, it do...3 Answers
  • Do they last long for anyone? 6 Answers
  • Who else agrees with me that these don't smell very long ...7 Answers
Renuzit Adjustable Air Freshener
  • "I usually buy the 3-pack and set them throughout the living room and kitchen and it really does help freshen the place up. " in 6 reviews
  • "Let it be known that I have a HUGE living room with high ceilings so this could have been the reason it didn't work well." in 5 reviews
Michelle L.
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 2
I used to buy these because they were cheap. They are not worth it. They do not last long and the smell only last a few days at the most. I would not recommend this. They don't even smell that good. They also don't look nice. When they get dried out it looks ugly.
LaDonna C.
Chippewa Fls, WI
Got this ay dollar tree where everything is literally a dollar, or less lol and in store it smelled great. Tried it out and the scent only lasted about a week after being opened. Sad to say I can only five this 2 stars, but I got my.moneys worth is guess... Not!
Melanie W.
Chattanooga, TN
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
Not super strong but I put these beside the litter box and I do feel like it does help cut down a little bit on the smell. It's better than nothing and isn't intrusive to the point where it'd bother your cats nose.
Theresa M.
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
This product is not a favorite of mine. I bought this a couple of weeks ago for my bathroom and at first the scent is strong but as time goes by (literally after a couple of hours) the smell fades away even before the product is done it shrinks up and looks weird after awhile. Definitely affordable but not something I intend on buying ever again.
Debbie A.
Weston, WV
I love these for small spaces they leave the room smelling great. It's great for closets because it's an enclosed space but the only con I have is the fact that if it's a bigger room or just a spacecious area you can't smell them at all. I do love the new scents and the duo's they smell great and for $1 you can't beat them at all!
Sydney C.
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
These get two stars just because the price is so great. However, they do not work that well. They last for a couple days with a noticeable smell and then quickly stop working. They run out very fast as well. I also think they are quite ugly to have sitting around your house. I prefer plug ins and pretty colored oil lamps.
Eden T.
Clovis, CA
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 2
Loved the smell of it and worked great the first day I bought it but about two days later I couldn't smell it when I walked into the room anymore. It just dried out and stopped working. It's inexpensive but only works for like two days at most
Autumn N.
Robbinsdale, MN
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
These are great. Cheap, smell good, easy to use. Can usually get a deal on the 3-pack, only making them more appealing. They work and there are no issues with the packaging. No complaints. I recommend them and will continue to purchase.
Erin P.
North Andover, MA
They smell great but dry out quickly. I had it in my dorm for three days before it shriveled up and stopped smelling like anything. I’d recommend a different air freshener such as the ones that come in the bead form.
Enithea F.
Jackson, MS
Very affordable gel air freshener. I use the raspberry scent in my bathrooms and inside cabinets and it makes a difference wherever it is used. The fragrance is clean, fruity and refreshing.
Mindy O.
Alcoa, TN
Decorator Expert Level 3
Who else agrees with me that these don't smell very long at all????
Brooke H.
Do they last long for anyone?
Ashley G.
Warner Robins, GA
I love these for small rooms, but for bigger rooms, it doesn't really work.

back