Renuzit 00213 Antibacterial Hand Sanitizer with Moisturizers 16 oz Pump Fragrance-Free uploaded by Suelen C.

BY DIAL

Renuzit 00213 Antibacterial Hand Sanitizer with Moisturizers 16 oz Pump Fragrance-Free - Manufacturer: Renuzit - Mfg Part Number: 00213 - Condition: New - Packaging: Retail see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Nathecia C.
I love this hand sanitizer. I used to use germ-ex all the time, especially after my son was born. I started to notice my hands getting extremely dry all the time. I saw this on sale at the store and decided to try this. I have never looked back to any other brand because this moisturizes as well as kills all the pesky germs. My son is almost 2 now and we use this while we are out and about when no soap and water is available. I love how is is fragrance free, as my son has a touch of skin sensitivity. I have recommended this instead of germ-ex to all my new Mom friends! And to everyone else for that matter.
Katrina J.
Springfield, MO
sierra G.
Cleveland, OK
The thing I don't like about most antibacterial hand sanitizer is one thing: the smell. This, however, is an exception. This leaves your hands feeling clean and moisturized without a stinky scent left behind. For the cute packaging and affordable price, you can't beat this! I would definitely recommend this hand sanitizer over some main brands.
Destiny D.
This product is great, at my job we are constantly washing our hands and putting on and taking off gloves. Myself and a lot of my co workers use to complain about dry skin and cracking hands, once I brought this hand sanitizer with the moisturized to work and told everybody to use it. I no longer hear anyone complaining about dry cracked skin.
Magnolia M.
Ellijay, GA
I quite enjoyed using the Dial Antibacterial Moisturizing Hand Sanitizer, its one of the few hand sanitizers that i use regularly. Not only does it not dry my hands out, it does get rid of the dirty feeling on my hands whenever i use it. Ive bought it a couple of times now and have gotten one of my friends loving it.
Mercy
Someone with sensitive skin I really appreciate this product. Being pregnant i find myself constantly keeping the germs away. This product helps a lot. It doesn't dry my hands out what so ever. It's very lightweight and the price is every so right. I would recommended this for any germ freaks with sensitive skin.
Leandra P.
Tuskahoma , OK
I work as a nurse daily so I use hand sanitizer all the time. I finally have found a hand sanitizer that doesn't make my hands super dry and cracked. I love that it not only sanitize your hands but it also a moisturizer. I really recommend this to anyone that has to sanitize their hands 500,000 times a day.
Sara M.
Berkeley, CA
I like this product but I would not purchase agains solely due to the fact that there is no scent. I am someone who likes my hand soap to have a scent. Other than that it is a very easy product to use and does not leave your hands dry! I would recommend for those who want their soap to be scent-less.
Connor G.
Louisville, KY
The Antibacterial Hand Sanitizer with Moisturizing gets the job done when it comes to cleaning your hands but it just doesn't give you that fresh smooth feeling on your hands after you use it which came to be a disappointment to me because after I was my hands I want to be clean and feel clean too.
Taneeka E.
Lauderhill, FL
It's a pretty ok hand sanitizer. Honestly it isn't my favorite. I bought it twice and used it both times. It is really fairly easy to use. No problems. It didn't really meet my expectations because it dried out my hands. I wouldn't recommend it but I wouldn't steer others away from it either.