Renuzit 00213 Antibacterial Hand Sanitizer with Moisturizers 16 oz Pump Fragrance-Free uploaded by Suelen C.

BY RENUZIT

Renuzit 00213 Antibacterial Hand Sanitizer with Moisturizers 16 oz Pump Fragrance-Free - Manufacturer: Renuzit - Mfg Part Number: 00213 - Condition: New - Packaging: Retail see more...

Hayley P.
Pinehurst, TX
I have a bottle on my desk at work and as well as at home, i love this hand sanitizer it didn't have these harsh smells, and your hands are left soft, great product!!
Katrina J.
Springfield, MO
I love this hand sanitizer. I used to use germ-ex all the time, especially after my son was born. I started to notice my hands getting extremely dry all the time. I saw this on sale at the store and decided to try this. I have never looked back to any other brand because this moisturizes as well as kills all the pesky germs. My son is almost 2 now and we use this while we are out and about when no soap and water is available. I love how is is fragrance free, as my son has a touch of skin sensitivity. I have recommended this instead of germ-ex to all my new Mom friends! And to everyone else for that matter.
Carmen C.
Antibacterial hand sanitizer with moisturizer during heavy winters is the best. This brand thins of it all, it good to know that u can keep you hands germ free with out an ugly dry feeling or look.
sierra G.
Cleveland, OK
The thing I don't like about most antibacterial hand sanitizer is one thing: the smell. This, however, is an exception. This leaves your hands feeling clean and moisturized without a stinky scent left behind. For the cute packaging and affordable price, you can't beat this! I would definitely recommend this hand sanitizer over some main brands.
Mercy
Someone with sensitive skin I really appreciate this product. Being pregnant i find myself constantly keeping the germs away. This product helps a lot. It doesn't dry my hands out what so ever. It's very lightweight and the price is every so right. I would recommended this for any germ freaks with sensitive skin.
Leandra P.
Tuskahoma, OK
I work as a nurse daily so I use hand sanitizer all the time. I finally have found a hand sanitizer that doesn't make my hands super dry and cracked. I love that it not only sanitize your hands but it also a moisturizer. I really recommend this to anyone that has to sanitize their hands 500,000 times a day.
Sara M.
Berkeley, CA
I like this product but I would not purchase agains solely due to the fact that there is no scent. I am someone who likes my hand soap to have a scent. Other than that it is a very easy product to use and does not leave your hands dry! I would recommend for those who want their soap to be scent-less.
Crystal R.
Excelsior Springs, MO
This product, although cheap, I don't think it is good for people with sensitive skin. I used it and my hands dried out really fast. My hands started cracking. I had only been using to for a few days and this happened. It's not a bad product just be careful if you have sensitive skin.
Lexy M.
To be honest, I was told to use a antibacterial/fragrance free soap on my tattoo and this was what I used. I used it until my tattoos completely healed and had no problems with them whatsoever. If you have a new tattoo I'd recommend to wash it with this or something like it.
September H.
Oxford, OH
When working with my dad on cars and car parts my hands can get pretty dirty really fast. Not to mention all the germs. I love to use this after ive washed my hands so I know my hands are as clean as they can be. Not to mention how smooth the sanitizer makes my hands feel.

Walmart