BY RENU

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued. See Updated Version.

renu sensitive contact lens solution cleans, rinses, and disinfects daily and extended wear soft contact lenses. All steps in one bottle.

renu sensitive solution cleans, loosens and removes accumulations of film, deposits and debris from soft contact lenses plus, destroys harmful micro-organisms (germs) on the surface of the lens. You may also use this product to rinse, store and rewet your soft lenses before insertion.

Buy on Amazon
Neha S.
This is normally my go to Contact lens solution when in a bing. For example (while traveling, this is one of the best brands to purchase in terms of a travel pack). Needless to say, they get the Job done but it seems the freshness of my lenses when using this solution maxes out at around 8-10 hours and I need to use a re-wetting solution to keep going through the day.
Mel G.
This contact solution cleans contacts but I feel like when I use it my contacts dry quick during the day. they have different sizes I guess you could say is a little cheaper than other brands
Kathryn A.
Kinnelon
This Renu formula for sensitive eyes is perfect for people who are prone to outdoor allergies or dry eyes. It leaves my contacts feeling softer than when I use the regular formula. I have tried brands like Biotrue and store brands, this leaves my contact lenses feeling clean, refreshed and soft.
Charissa C.
I can recommend the brand as it is great provides a freshness to the eyes and lenses as they are good eye cleanser also use them in the form of drops and is not irritated.
Heather A.
This is a great multi-purpose solution. It’s a decent price and I normally buy it at Walmart. It has always kept my contacts clean and refreshed. I would recommend this solution for multi-purpose use.
Cristy T.
Potts camp, MS
Renu multipurpose solution is the best! I've always used this brand since I've worn contacts over ten years. It also usually has an option in Ibotta to get money back after purchasing it!
Cayla G.
Manassas, VA
I really like this contact solution. It comes in different sized bottles, large bottles and smaller travel sized bottles that fit in your purse nicely. I like the smaller ones just because they don't take up a lot of room in my purse. Though it claims to provide all day moisture, my eyes still get dry no matter what halfway through the day. However, it does clean them and they don't feel slimy or look milky like they do after using some other contact lens solutions.
Jennifer C.
La Farge, WI
I do not have sensitive eyes, but decided to give this a try and I absolutely love it. I have never really felt tied to any one particular contact solution, until now. First off, the clear packaging makes the product look so refreshing for my eyes, almost like pure, clean water. I have not had any issues when wearing my contacts since using this product and I do always feel like my eyes are moisturized when I put my contacts in. I love this solution!
Diane N.
Seattle, WA
Gets the job done and was recommended from my eye doctor who prescribed my twin her Bausch + Lomb contacts! *she has an astigmatism. I love that they have a variety of sizes and the instructions on the back are so easy to follow!
Emily M.
Hudsonville, MI
I've been using this solution for years now, I would strongly recommend. It does a great job cleaning off my contacts, and doesn't irritate my eyes. I've even used it like eye drops if my eyes are getting dry but I need to keep wearing my contacts for a few more hours.
Karen S.
I normally use Biotrue contact solution, but I saw this at the store and it was cheaper. Does this irritate your eyes? Is it the same as BioTrue where I can rub my contacts in it and then soak them?
Samantha K.
Royal Oak, MI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Can you notice a difference between the sensitive and regular solution?
Abraham M.
Oklahoma City
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I just ordered this online, do you this it’s a good solution?