BY RENU

Please note: Due to product improvements, the image shown may temporarily appear different from the product received. For Soft Contact Lenses. Renu® Rewetting Drops - Recommended for daily wear, extended wear, frequent replacement and disposable soft contact lenses. Soothes eyes. Moistens lenses to minimize dryness. Contents:  A sterile, isotonic solution that contains boric acid, poloxamine, sodium borate and sodium chloride; preserved with sorbic acid 0.15% and edetate disodium 0.1%. Toll Free Product Information Call. see more...

Chelsea M.
Noblesville, IN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
These save my life. I have very high astigmatism which causes my contacts to move a lot and get film on them, so these drops help get to contacts cleared up! They feel great and refreshing, no burning at all. I carry it with me at all times.
Melissa G.
New Jersey
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This has been my holy grail, ride or die, bff. I literary do NOT leave my house without this. For 5 years I have been using this and it has been a lifesaver. I literally depend on this when I know my contacts have had enough for the day. It cleans out my contacts in seconds and rewets them when they are super dry. I would recommend in a heartbeat and of course I would repurchase!
Mary G.
Brownsboro, AL
These rewetting drops come in a small bottle to fit in your purse or pocket. They feel pretty much like natural tears when I've used them. Definitely a must have if you wear contacts.
Jennifer S.
I can't fairly judge this product because I seem to be extremely sensitive to it. I wear contact lenses and have tried this product but my eyes burn horribly .
Macey S.
Brighton, IL
I love this product!!! Comes in handy! I highly recommend buying! You definitely will not be disappointed!!!
Farhana K.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
These make my eyes feel great after it gets irritated from the times I fall asleep with my contacts on.
Sarah B.
They work good, but sometimes I find they sting. Perhaps due to sensitive & dry eyes as even on first use from each bottle I've had this issue. Other than that, they do their job !
Sarah B.
Anyone else have a mild stinging sensation when they use these? I've experienced this even with an unexpired and first use from a bottle. Never experienced this with lubricating drops before.