Renu Multipurpose Contact Lens Solution Travel Kit - 2 oz. uploaded by Candace A.

BY BAUSCH & LOMB

Renu Multipurpose Contact Lens Solution Travel Kit - 2 oz. Age Group: Adult. see more...

Brenna M.
This is my favorite contact solution. I feel like it's good for my eyes and really gets my contacts clean. I've never had a problem with it burning or making my contacts feel dry moments later after putting them in. I buy this at CVS and will always use this brand.
Erika E.
I always pick up this travel size Renu from Target when I am traveling and to just have in my purse if I ever were to ever need it!
It is inexpensive at less than $2.50 and can be found in the travel size aisle at Target.
Candace A.
This is the solution my eye doctor suggested I use over 5 years ago, and I’ve been using it ever since. They could fill the bottle a bit more though.
Sandra D.
Love love love the Renu contact cleaner. This stuff is amazing! I highly recommend it.
alexis h.
i love using this solution. it makes my contacts super moisturized and wet, making putting them into my eyes a breeze. whenever i find this on sale or discounted i always go for it. would recommend to anyone wanting a solid solution for their contacts
Suzana S.
Montréal , QC
This product is great. Leaves my lenses hydrated, and desinfects all the bacteria. I bought the travel size it last me a long while. I for for 2 $ can at dollarama.