BY RENU

MultiPlus® Lubricating & Rewetting Drops ~ Twin Pack For Soft Contact Lenses Refresh your eyes quickly and easily anytime Moisturizes for greater comfort Works while you wear your lenses Because Your Eyes are so Important® Don t experiment with just any brand. Not all soft contact lens Lubricating and Rewetting Drops are the same. Use only the brand recommended by your doctor Contents: A sterile, isotonic solution that contains providone, boric acid, potassium chloride, sodium borate and sodium chloride; preserved with edetate disodium 0.1% and sorbic acid 0.1% 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed Your satisfaction with ReNu MultiPlus Lubricating & Rewetting Drops is guaranteed or your money back. For more information the the guarantee or product information, call 1-800-5340   see more...

Katie S.
Carlisle, PA
Wish the 2 pack was more readily available near me...because I'm in LOVE with this product as it keeps my contacts feeling comfortable throughout the day. I work long shifts sometimes so this keeps my contacts from hurting if they are in for awhile.
Jessica D.
Menlo Park, CA
One of the best rewetting drops that I've used!! The drops help make my contacts feel soft and does not irritate my eyes. The bottle also dispenses the drops very easily, I don't have to squeeze it hard to dispense the drops like other products!!
Victoria  P.
Alcove, NY
These are the best. Love using them. They help to keep my contacts fresh and helps to keep them moisturized throughout the day. I usually buy them at CVS. They are reasonably priced. I try and keep an eye out for coupons when I can.
Arianna D.
Brooklyn, NY
My go to when I'm wearing my contacts. Helps with dry eyes and works fast. The small bottle is a great convenience especially if you're going to be out and about & want to throw it in your bag or pocket
Korinna C.
Radford, Va
Bought this when I knew I would be wearing my contacts for extra long on a plane ride. Felt a little thick and momentarily blurred my vision but worked well overall and kept them moist and comfortable.
DeeDee R.
These are great! They rewet and relief dryness or irritation. They bottle is a nice size to carry around in ur pocket to lubricate when necessary. A bit expensive but does the job.
Lizze C.
scottsville, NY
I tend to get dry eyes when I am out and about and I often fall asleep with my contacts in (mom life) But with a few drops of these and my eyes are as good as new.
Vanessa Jo L.
This is a lifesaver. My eyes get so dry from wearing contacts that they start to really hurt. These drops help my eyes feel alive again.
Tara B.
Netcong, NJ
Great product for a great price. I always use renu with my contacts. Th re-wetting drops work fast and they feel just like real tears.
Alicia F.
Chillicothe, IL
I love this product. My contacts become irritated daily and this does what I need. Works better than any other product I've tried.
Len C.
Frisco, TX
How long does the effect last? How do they compare to other brands for contact rewetting (Blink, Refresh, etc.)?
Abraham M.
Oklahoma City
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Would you recommend for someone who’s eyes dry out after after using your contacts all day ?